Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'I was disappointed in the performance in both halves' 08:02 - Apr 14 with 498 viewsurbanblue

'.... it was too slow, too pedestrian, and really not playing like they were supposed to.'

'I didn't think we worked hard enough in possession or out of possession.'

'... players running past ours far to easily.'

'There need to be a few home truths.'

'... another pathetic goal to concede.'

'Clearly our attitude wasn't right tonight.'

All quotes from the Paul Hurst interview after being knocked out of the cup by Exeter in August 2018, 2 years and 8 months ago.

Every comment could apply to our players now and, get this, five (FIVE) of the players who finished yesterdays game played in that Exeter game.

Those comments are when I believe Hurst may have started to lose the Dressing room. The players did not react well. Many on here were calling out Hurst saying he was wrong and out of order. We stuck up for the players and blamed Hurst. I'm no Hurst apologist but I think he was bang on.

Now Cook is saying the same things all these years later and we all agree. Remeber five players still there yesterday pulling the same stunt. Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/paul-hurst-on-ipswich-town-s-exeter-loss-2485076

'I was disappointed in the performance in both halves' on 08:08 - Apr 14 with 445 viewsBlueBadger

Nah, Hurst was a prick who went out of his way to destroy team spirit.

Its just that 'master motivator' Lambert did nothing to change that other than talk about how he'd plated for Celtic and Dortmund.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024