Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 points off play offs with 5 to play as it stands 09:38 - Apr 18 with 905 viewsHipsterectomy

(4 points + our atrocious G/D)

Some teams would be looking at that and thinking, we're gonna p1ss these last few games and sneak in there

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

5 points off play offs with 5 to play as it stands on 09:40 - Apr 18 with 876 viewsBlueNomad

Other teams aren’t us though! Watch a few teams at the top of the Championship and pray we don’t go up this year!!
5 points off play offs with 5 to play as it stands on 09:46 - Apr 18 with 824 viewsCoastalblue

5 points off play offs with 5 to play as it stands on 09:40 - Apr 18 by BlueNomad

Other teams aren’t us though! Watch a few teams at the top of the Championship and pray we don’t go up this year!!

We're not going to go up, clearly, but if we did I suspect the team that started next season would bear very little relation to the one we currently have.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

5 points off play offs with 5 to play as it stands on 09:46 - Apr 18 with 820 viewsSomethingBlue

Look, if we win all five we will almost certainly do it (Oxford have a soft run-in mind you). But we all know the chances of that ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

5 points off play offs with 5 to play as it stands on 09:49 - Apr 18 with 795 viewsclive_baker

Buzzing for 5 nil nils

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

5 points off play offs with 5 to play as it stands on 09:53 - Apr 18 with 768 viewsVaughan8

We haven't scored in 5 of the last 6 games haha
5 points off play offs with 5 to play as it stands on 12:49 - Apr 18 with 595 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Our 'atrocious' gd?

It is zero. I realise that a gd of zero is not good, not what we would like it to be, but it is absurd to call it 'atrocious'.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024