Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jose sacked.....? 10:27 - Apr 19 with 2634 viewsBloots

....what a charlatan he is.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Jose sacked.....? on 10:32 - Apr 19 with 1835 viewsGeoffSentence

Is that him on keyboards.

I'll get my coat

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jose sacked.....? on 10:38 - Apr 19 with 1786 viewsWD19

Surprised. I assumed Levy had employed him so they could sell Kane and Jose could carry the can.
Jose sacked.....? on 10:41 - Apr 19 with 1763 viewschicoazul

Our next-but-one manager

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jose sacked.....? on 10:42 - Apr 19 with 1758 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Supposedly over the super league, Jose refused to let the players train this morning.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Jose sacked.....? on 10:43 - Apr 19 with 1736 viewsMrTown

Supposedly refused to take players onto training ground due to admission to Super League.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Jose sacked.....? on 10:44 - Apr 19 with 1718 viewsMattinLondon

Jose sacked.....? on 10:32 - Apr 19 by GeoffSentence

Is that him on keyboards.

I'll get my coat

I imagine with decades in the game Jose has a lot of stories to tell.

Jose sacked.....? on 10:46 - Apr 19 with 1690 viewschicoazul

Jose sacked.....? on 10:42 - Apr 19 by JammyDodgerrr

Supposedly over the super league, Jose refused to let the players train this morning.

Hahahahaha is this true???

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Jose sacked.....? on 10:46 - Apr 19 with 1677 viewsNeedhamChris

Jose sacked.....? on 10:46 - Apr 19 by chicoazul

Hahahahaha is this true???

Agree - where is this being reported?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Login to get fewer ads

Jose sacked.....? on 10:46 - Apr 19 with 1670 viewsgiant_stow

Jose sacked.....? on 10:43 - Apr 19 by MrTown

Supposedly refused to take players onto training ground due to admission to Super League.

goof for him

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Jose sacked.....? on 10:47 - Apr 19 with 1654 viewstractordownsouth

Fair play to him if the rumours about him disagreeing with the Super League are true.

Maybe he'll be eyeing up the Portugal job after the Euros?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Jose sacked.....? on 10:48 - Apr 19 with 1637 viewsJuggsy

Jose sacked.....? on 10:43 - Apr 19 by MrTown

If true then kudos to him for telling it like it is.
Jose sacked.....? on 10:49 - Apr 19 with 1611 viewsBLUEGOLD

Jose sacked.....? on 10:48 - Apr 19 by Juggsy

If true then kudos to him for telling it like it is.

That's very harsh the day after he managed them to their first qualification for the European Super League
Jose sacked.....? on 10:53 - Apr 19 with 1562 viewschicoazul

Jose sacked.....? on 10:46 - Apr 19 by giant_stow

goof for him

Jose is a man who has managed 4 of the clubs behind these proposals, one of them twice, said club being owned by one of the shadiest men in the world, and has made enormous sums of money out of the premier league and the champions league. And now all of a sudden he has an attack of conscience? It’s hilarious.

Jose sacked.....? on 10:55 - Apr 19 with 1530 viewsgiant_stow

Jose sacked.....? on 10:53 - Apr 19 by chicoazul

Jose is a man who has managed 4 of the clubs behind these proposals, one of them twice, said club being owned by one of the shadiest men in the world, and has made enormous sums of money out of the premier league and the champions league. And now all of a sudden he has an attack of conscience? It’s hilarious.

You're a harsh man!

Maybe its true, but he was looking for an out?

Or maybe he's old fashionned at heart (but sill likes money, just like Gary Neville said in his interview last night)
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 10:56]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Jose sacked.....? on 10:55 - Apr 19 with 1528 viewsrickw

Funny he's sacked days before their cup final - denying him the opportunity to win another trophy!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Jose sacked.....? on 10:59 - Apr 19 with 1484 viewsMattinLondon

Jose sacked.....? on 10:53 - Apr 19 by chicoazul

He’s managed four of those clubs simply due to the fact that he’s position within the game was very high. Top clubs want a top manager..I know, it’s shocking isn’t it?

Football makes billions of pounds so a manager who has helped a club make a small fortune should be rewarded.

Football has gone too far in accommodating the bigger clubs and the ESL is another level which disgusts a lot of people. Good luck to Jose.
Jose sacked.....? on 11:01 - Apr 19 with 1472 viewsMattinLondon

Jose sacked.....? on 10:49 - Apr 19 by BLUEGOLD

That's very harsh the day after he managed them to their first qualification for the European Super League

Also if this ESL goes ahead then Spurs don’t need to qualify for anything. They’ll simply stay on board the gravy train as they cannot be relegated.
Jose sacked.....? on 11:07 - Apr 19 with 1429 viewschicoazul

Jose sacked.....? on 10:55 - Apr 19 by giant_stow

You're a harsh man!

Maybe its true, but he was looking for an out?

Or maybe he's old fashionned at heart (but sill likes money, just like Gary Neville said in his interview last night)
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 10:56]

Yes maybe. If it’s true he refused to train the players then he’s probably been sacked for gross misconduct. No pay off in that case.
I think it’s ridiculous that a man who worked for Roman A twice gets the conniptions about these proposals and takes some sort of moralistic stance. This was always going to be the end game of big shady money ownership of football.

Jose sacked.....? on 11:12 - Apr 19 with 1398 viewshype313

Jose sacked.....? on 11:01 - Apr 19 by MattinLondon

Also if this ESL goes ahead then Spurs don’t need to qualify for anything. They’ll simply stay on board the gravy train as they cannot be relegated.

Tottenham joining the Super League is like Bananaman being called up as an Avenger.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jose sacked.....? on 11:16 - Apr 19 with 1344 viewsHerbivore

Jose sacked.....? on 11:12 - Apr 19 by hype313

Tottenham joining the Super League is like Bananaman being called up as an Avenger.

Now feels like an opportune time to point out that we have won the domestic league title more recently than Spurs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jose sacked.....? on 11:17 - Apr 19 with 1341 viewsJakeITFC

Jose sacked.....? on 10:42 - Apr 19 by JammyDodgerrr

Don't think this is true.
Jose sacked.....? on 11:21 - Apr 19 with 1308 viewsRegencyBlue

Jose sacked.....? on 11:12 - Apr 19 by hype313

I actually laughed out loud reading that!
Jose sacked.....? on 11:25 - Apr 19 with 1285 viewsWeWereZombies

Bit harsh on Sir Bobby's interpreter at Sporting Lisbon and Porto, and assistant manager at Barcelona.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Jose sacked.....? on 11:26 - Apr 19 with 1279 viewshype313

Jose sacked.....? on 11:21 - Apr 19 by RegencyBlue

I actually laughed out loud reading that!

True though!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jose sacked.....? on 11:38 - Apr 19 with 1193 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jose sacked.....? on 11:16 - Apr 19 by Herbivore

Now feels like an opportune time to point out that we have won the domestic league title more recently than Spurs.

Hahaha. I tweeted Spurs that when they did their statement last night announcing they’d joined it.

Embarrassing state of affairs.

If Jose has indeed walked over this new sh*tshow, fair play to him. Likewise credit to PSG for having the moral backbone that I never expected them to have.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024