Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watson has helpfully put up the current squad 21:37 - Jun 21 with 1892 viewsunstableblue

Following the departure of Hawkins…

Holy; KVY, Donacien; Woolfenden, Nsiala, Ndaba; Kenlock; Evans, Downes, Nolan, McGavin; Bishop, Dobra, El Mizouni; Burns, Lankester; Norwood, Jackson, Drinan.

19 players, unsure if KVY and Nolan will be fit for nee season.

Expect Holy, McGavin, Downes, Bishop and Jackson will exit soon. Lankester not in favour, but who’s going to pick him up?!

I do wonder if a Ndaba (after his excellent loan), Dobra and El Mizouni will be given a chance?

Expect we’ll see a lot of incoming players in the next fortnight

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 21:42 - Jun 21 with 1813 viewsHarryB

i think baggot may get chance next season.
Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 21:46 - Jun 21 with 1773 viewsCoco

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 21:42 - Jun 21 by HarryB

no chance. He may make some appearances but not a chance in hell he will be relied upon.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 21:48 - Jun 21 with 1737 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 21:46 - Jun 21 by Coco

no chance. He may make some appearances but not a chance in hell he will be relied upon.

Absolutely. Nowhere near ready.
Season long loan in The National League best for him now.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 21:48 - Jun 21 with 1734 viewsHarryB

true will probably be papa johns trophy games on second thoughts
Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 21:52 - Jun 21 with 1668 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Depends how you interpret "get a chance". For me, if he has the odd first team match (and I don't mean simply a meaningless cup where we make 11 changes), that is a chance. I think he looked good enough to get some bench time and maybe even the odd start if he does well if he comes off the bench at all.

If we do have a much more streamlined squad that sort of thing becomes possible for promising fringe players instead of having to get football into the legs of our 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th choice CBs.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 15:24 - Jun 22 with 911 viewsWickets

I must admit i have joined the ranks of the bit worried . I keep telling myself plenty of time yet ? I am sure PC and co. are working like mad behind the scene to bring in the type/quality of players that we want to see at Town . Maybe that is the problem , if their is one, the players we want are just holding fire hopeing for a Championship club to come in for them . But for me the clock is ticking !!!
Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 15:27 - Jun 22 with 892 viewsKieran_Knows

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 21:42 - Jun 21 by HarryB

I think Cook wanted to give him a run out at the end of last season, but there was something to do with his loan at Kings Lynn.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 16:49 - Jun 22 with 721 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 15:24 - Jun 22 by Wickets

I must admit i have joined the ranks of the bit worried . I keep telling myself plenty of time yet ? I am sure PC and co. are working like mad behind the scene to bring in the type/quality of players that we want to see at Town . Maybe that is the problem , if their is one, the players we want are just holding fire hopeing for a Championship club to come in for them . But for me the clock is ticking !!!

another problem is.....

Wigan
Sunderland
S Wednesday
Bolton

and now Lincoln with a takeovers

all have cash
Login to get fewer ads

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 16:53 - Jun 22 with 696 viewsKieran_Knows

Watson has helpfully put up the current squad on 16:49 - Jun 22 by BtreeBlueBlood

another problem is.....

Wigan
Sunderland
S Wednesday
Bolton

and now Lincoln with a takeovers

all have cash

Sheffield Wednesday are broke aren't they?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024