Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? 14:41 - Aug 8 with 784 viewshunty21

Hi thinking of going to the game what is the better tickets and viewpoints in peoples opinion are you packed like sardines in the terrace or is it better to have seating tickets
Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? on 15:46 - Aug 8 with 712 viewsBluefish

Terrace is behind the goal, seats are in the corner so depends on whether you want to stand or sit. I prefer standing

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? on 17:55 - Aug 8 with 606 viewsFreddies_Ears

Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? on 15:46 - Aug 8 by Bluefish

Terrace is behind the goal, seats are in the corner so depends on whether you want to stand or sit. I prefer standing

Terraces don't get packed like the old days. There will be plenty of room towards either corner. Seated view at Burton isn't great, as you're low down in the corner. Probably needs to be stressed, you will be expected to sit if you're in the seated area, as it will mostly be older people, families and ambulant disabled.
Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? on 18:31 - Aug 8 with 570 viewsJamestownPrince

Whatever is available at 10am tomorrow for me!!
Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? on 18:40 - Aug 8 with 558 viewsHipsterectomy

Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? on 18:31 - Aug 8 by JamestownPrince

Me too…will probably be £80+ train tickets by now 🥺

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? on 19:57 - Aug 8 with 511 viewshunty21

Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? on 18:31 - Aug 8 by JamestownPrince

Me too if not will just watch on ifollow but as im only 30 mins away be good to see the town
Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? on 22:56 - Aug 8 with 455 viewsArnieM

Burton tickets terrace or seating tickets? on 19:57 - Aug 8 by hunty21

Me too if not will just watch on ifollow but as im only 30 mins away be good to see the town

Didn’t think you could watch Saturday games on iFollow now, only weekday games?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024