Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peace and Love: The one about Blubfish. 19:30 - Aug 8 with 794 viewsMattinLondon

In the interest of love and peace being dominant on this site I have decided to write a little piece for my fellow posters in the hope that we can all be understanding and supportive of Blubfish. Remember, once you understand his mentality, then hopefully we can all march to the drumbeat of peace and love.

It’s natural for a poster like Blubbers to have meltdowns - never blame him for this, it’s not his fault, it’s the summer holidays, he lacks the attention of his wife who thinks of the children first.

One sweet day in the future, blubbers may calmly post: “I value the opinion of my fellow Town fans and so I seek constructive comments about player X” but …not just yet. Babies, toddlers and blubbers will just cry when they are challenged, act like a tit, and then claim that he is never wrong. This makes for an upset or uncomfortable forum. And never write anything horrid about Mick. That will result in a proper supermarket style tantrum involving laying on the ground shouting ‘Nooooooooo, ITS NOT FAIR’.

But it isn’t his fault because that’s what he does! It’s his way of letting you know that something is wrong. Let’s be understanding of his low self-esteem and very small penis.

Let’s all be nice towards him - peace and love.
Peace and Love: The one about Blubfish. on 19:31 - Aug 8 with 753 viewsBluefish

Classy stuff

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Peace and Love: The one about Blubfish. on 22:22 - Aug 8 with 602 viewsfactual_blue

Peace on you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Peace and Love: The one about Blubfish. on 22:43 - Aug 8 with 545 viewsRocky

I think you just need to picture Blubbers as a middle aged man giggling uncontrollably to himself every time he puts something on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024