Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladký still awaiting his first save for Ipswich. (n/t) 20:40 - Aug 17 with 695 viewsTrequartista

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Hladký still awaiting his first save for Ipswich. (n/t) on 20:43 - Aug 17 with 675 viewsKropotkin123

Bizarre, but true.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Other interesting stats: on 20:47 - Aug 17 with 642 viewsHighgateBlue

Hladký still awaiting his first save for Ipswich. (n/t) on 20:43 - Aug 17 by Kropotkin123

Bizarre, but true.

According to iFollow, we've had no clear cut chances (I reckon Mrs Bonne might be in charge of keeping tabs on that particular stat...), and have 0 out of 0 successful crosses. I suppose having Donacien and Fraser out wide doesn't scream crosses, but interesting that despite our slick passing, we've had no crosses, and our goal has come from a shot out of nowhere.
Hladký still awaiting his first save for Ipswich. (n/t) on 21:13 - Aug 17 with 578 viewsTrequartista

5 shots on target, 5 conceded now. Maybe we should play with a rush goalie?

Hladký still awaiting his first save for Ipswich. (n/t) on 21:18 - Aug 17 with 467 viewsHighgateBlue

Hladký still awaiting his first save for Ipswich. (n/t) on 21:13 - Aug 17 by Trequartista

5 shots on target, 5 conceded now. Maybe we should play with a rush goalie?

I think Ian Rush might even be an upgrade.
Save made on 21:22 - Aug 17 with 370 viewsTrequartista

end of thread.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024