Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Stranglers new song 22:22 - Sep 2 with 1414 viewsgtsb1966

and recorded shortly before Dave Greenfield died from covid. It is the best thing they have done for years imho.
The Stranglers new song on 22:44 - Sep 2 with 1359 viewsGlasgowBlue

Great song. Dave Greenfield was so prog and it really worked on the punk tracks.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Stranglers new song on 22:49 - Sep 2 with 1349 viewsVic

Love it.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

The Stranglers new song on 23:12 - Sep 2 with 1329 viewsMelford

***king brilliant song. Stuart Pearce is ***king brilliant in the video too.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

The Stranglers new song on 10:08 - Sep 3 with 1113 viewsusm

Yeh, thats really good

Pearce looks like he's auditioning for Daniel Craig's job

Excellent

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

The Stranglers new song on 13:24 - Sep 4 with 991 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Brilliant. Stuart Pearce is a great man.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

The Stranglers new song on 18:27 - Sep 4 with 919 viewsLord_Lucan

The Stranglers new song on 23:12 - Sep 2 by Melford

***king brilliant song. Stuart Pearce is ***king brilliant in the video too.

Stuart Pearce was at a From The Jam concert I went to with the lad - blimey, must be 10 years ago now.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The Stranglers new song on 19:34 - Sep 4 with 886 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The Stranglers new song on 18:27 - Sep 4 by Lord_Lucan

Stuart Pearce was at a From The Jam concert I went to with the lad - blimey, must be 10 years ago now.

I think if you offered him a swap where he would trade in his football career for a life as a member of the Stranglers, he'd take it.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

cracking (n/t) on 19:50 - Sep 4 with 861 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

The Stranglers new song on 20:55 - Sep 4 with 840 viewsLord_Lucan

The Stranglers new song on 19:34 - Sep 4 by The_Last_Baron

I think if you offered him a swap where he would trade in his football career for a life as a member of the Stranglers, he'd take it.

Well they say that footballers want to be in a band and vice versa.

That night in question was a cracking night. It was at the Hammy Odeon where I originally saw Tbe Jam back in the day

After the gig we decided it was pointless to attempt to get the last train. Mother was cat sitting for this high flying couple in Chelsea so we gate crashed the pad. My poor Mum was a nervous wreck thinking we were going to smash things, she couldn’t wait to get rid of us first thing in the morning.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

The Stranglers new song on 23:09 - Sep 4 with 799 viewsGodzilla

Really good track. Here's another sad old punk who has recently released a great song
The Stranglers new song on 23:38 - Sep 4 with 767 viewsLord_Lucan

The Stranglers new song on 23:09 - Sep 4 by Godzilla

Really good track. Here's another sad old punk who has recently released a great song

Oh man. I love Billy Idol - he’s a MOTHER

I have a possible relatively interesting Billy Idol story.

Me and the Mrs were in Amsterdam, we were just chilling out of an afternoon, everything was quiet and cool. We were in some bar and we knew the barmaid and we were just having a chit chat. She was telling us how she was furious with her boyfriend. All this time she kept putting Billy Idol on the record machine. She was a massive Billy Idol fan and as it happens he was playing in The Dam
that night.

Anyhoo - she then started to get a bombard of calls from her boyfriend and she took delight in showing us how she was ditching them because he was an arsehole.

Turns out - boyfriend was over the road with Billy. They were both completely fecked on the top menu gear and after hearing that matey was in the doghouse Billy suggested he smoothed it by meeting her and giving her a peck on the cheek.

When she eventually answered it was too late. Billy was at the Ziggo!

The Stranglers new song on 23:45 - Sep 4 with 758 viewsGodzilla

The Stranglers new song on 23:38 - Sep 4 by Lord_Lucan

Oh man. I love Billy Idol - he’s a MOTHER

I have a possible relatively interesting Billy Idol story.

Me and the Mrs were in Amsterdam, we were just chilling out of an afternoon, everything was quiet and cool. We were in some bar and we knew the barmaid and we were just having a chit chat. She was telling us how she was furious with her boyfriend. All this time she kept putting Billy Idol on the record machine. She was a massive Billy Idol fan and as it happens he was playing in The Dam
that night.

Anyhoo - she then started to get a bombard of calls from her boyfriend and she took delight in showing us how she was ditching them because he was an arsehole.

Turns out - boyfriend was over the road with Billy. They were both completely fecked on the top menu gear and after hearing that matey was in the doghouse Billy suggested he smoothed it by meeting her and giving her a peck on the cheek.

When she eventually answered it was too late. Billy was at the Ziggo!

He defo struck it lucky coz of his good looks, get away with anything. He's also lucky to be alive after his bike accident.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024