Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So @Phil... what do you think? 20:09 - Sep 11 with 769 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I mean the season is nose diving away from us.

The players were abject in defeat. They had no answer and looked like they wanted the ground to swallow them up.

What is going wrong? It feels like there is some dissent in the camp. I got the impression from Cook's pre match interviews that he kind of was half expecting a defeat. Is there something more to it? I mean surely it's impossible for a manager to have lost the dressing room before some of the players have even sat in it, but it felt like that today, it really did.

I'd love to hear something positive, because some of those post match interviews had the smell of death about them to me.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

So @Phil... what do you think? on 20:13 - Sep 11 with 721 viewsFixed_It

And yet you sound like a chap desperate to hear that there is dissent within the camp. Maybe I've got that wrong - but that's my impression anyway.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So @Phil... what do you think? on 20:15 - Sep 11 with 685 viewsOriginalMarkyP

So @Phil... what do you think? on 20:13 - Sep 11 by Fixed_It

And yet you sound like a chap desperate to hear that there is dissent within the camp. Maybe I've got that wrong - but that's my impression anyway.

I'd like to know why some very good players are playing so badly yes. I mean come on, does what's happening feel right to you? Honestly?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

So @Phil... what do you think? on 20:19 - Sep 11 with 595 viewsStewart27

So @Phil... what do you think? on 20:13 - Sep 11 by Fixed_It

People are going to be asking all sorts of questions at the moment. It would be weird if you weren’t. We’ve sunk lower than every living member can recall.
So @Phil... what do you think? on 20:22 - Sep 11 with 559 viewsPendejo

https://hbr.org/1998/03/the-set-up-to-fail-syndrome

Has Suffolk become so inbred that players turn up then think to themselves I can't be ars ed to play for these 'tards..?

I.e. Our fault...?

Which one of you regulars broke a mirror in the loos of PR?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024