Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now 22:09 - Sep 14 with 2777 viewsDarth_Koont

Word of warning: 90% of the time I’m just going to call you a soppy twerp.

So serious answers please.

Edit: OK, I ballsed up the question. I was thinking more about what people want to see done now rather than the results itself. Because on that score anything less than Champions League winners in 4 years shows a deep lack of imagination.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 22:26]

Pronouns: He/Him

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:10 - Sep 14 with 1521 viewspointofblue

A win?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:10 - Sep 14 with 1522 viewsBlue_Moses

A win
Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:11 - Sep 14 with 1486 viewschrismakin

To concede just 1 goal as a starting point

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:11 - Sep 14 with 1488 viewshype313

Some serious improvements in the next 2-3 games, otherwise I just can't see how his job would be tenable.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:12 - Sep 14 with 1457 viewsVic

2 wins close together

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:13 - Sep 14 with 1428 viewshomer_123

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:12 - Sep 14 by Vic

2 wins close together

Is 'in the same season' too much to ask?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:13 - Sep 14 with 1427 viewsDarth_Koont

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:10 - Sep 14 by pointofblue

A win?

Good point. But a win is just a win. By my reckoning we need 20 this season. At least, and in the league.

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:13 - Sep 14 with 1422 viewsMoriarty

Dyer and 442.

Avoid the twerp bit. I’m 190.5cm.

fka omuircheartaigh

Login to get fewer ads

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:13 - Sep 14 with 1410 viewsRobTheMonk

Kuqi and Pablo to come in and win 25 games in a row. A boy can dream.
Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:14 - Sep 14 with 1405 viewsCokeIsKey

A manager with proven success at this level with the assistant and coaches they had during that time, so we can get the best out of our players.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:14 - Sep 14 with 1399 viewshomer_123

The moon on a stick.

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:15 - Sep 14 with 1365 viewsDarth_Koont

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:12 - Sep 14 by Vic

2 wins close together

Raise the bar.

But what do you want to do about that?

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:15 - Sep 14 with 1366 viewsMullet

Another Mick McCarthy

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:16 - Sep 14 with 1342 viewsDarth_Koont

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:13 - Sep 14 by RobTheMonk

Kuqi and Pablo to come in and win 25 games in a row. A boy can dream.

Soppy twerp.

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:16 - Sep 14 with 1325 viewsBluefish

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:15 - Sep 14 by Mullet

Another Mick McCarthy

Or The Mick McCarthy

He would take this team up still. Cook won't

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:16 - Sep 14 with 1329 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am not going to ask for a lot.

Simply to win most of our games from now on with entertaining football. A rise through the leagues that makes anything seen before pale in comparison. To regularly be winning titles, the Champions League and cups. For our academy to bring through top international players and the youth team to win this Mickey Mouse Cup every year.

That would be enough for me. I would be happy with ITFC most of the time then.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:16 - Sep 14 with 1328 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:14 - Sep 14 by CokeIsKey

A manager with proven success at this level with the assistant and coaches they had during that time, so we can get the best out of our players.

To be fair, we've gone down the track record route so many times.

Sometimes it's best to look forward and not back. Blackpool did ok with an inexperienced manager, who was massive rated as a coach.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:16 - Sep 14 with 1324 viewspointofblue

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:13 - Sep 14 by Darth_Koont

Good point. But a win is just a win. By my reckoning we need 20 this season. At least, and in the league.

Yes, but at this stage a win will be a miracle. I expect world hunger to be solved, Covid to be eradicated and green policies to be actively promoted by every global government before we get to 20.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:17 - Sep 14 with 1321 viewsMullet

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:16 - Sep 14 by Bluefish

Or The Mick McCarthy

He would take this team up still. Cook won't

He’s too big and good for us now.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:19 - Sep 14 with 1278 viewsDarth_Koont

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:14 - Sep 14 by CokeIsKey

Well, Cook knows more about how that happened than you or me so you’re just looking for the result.

I’d love to see it too. But what’s the secret sauce here? An assistant?

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:19 - Sep 14 with 1274 viewsGarv

Simon Walton instead of Christian Walton.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:20 - Sep 14 with 1265 viewsitfcjoe

A manager who can achieve a single good result in half a seasons worth of games

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:20 - Sep 14 with 1259 viewshomer_123

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:16 - Sep 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair, we've gone down the track record route so many times.

Sometimes it's best to look forward and not back. Blackpool did ok with an inexperienced manager, who was massive rated as a coach.

Promote our coach (sorry...kitman) to the manager role?

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:20 - Sep 14 with 1254 viewsblueboyd

for Cook to resign. He is utter rubbish.
Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:20 - Sep 14 with 1253 viewsGuthrum

Alright, line up and tell me what you want for ITFC now on 22:13 - Sep 14 by Darth_Koont

More like 25. And we've used up nearly 40% of the losses we can afford to take, 13% of the way through the season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024