Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If all the Squad were fit what woulkd be your team 12:15 - Nov 24 with 312 viewsKeno

and formation then?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If all the Squad were fit what woulkd be your team on 12:21 - Nov 24 with 292 viewsclive_baker

Right now, I would say we have 2 choices. If we're going to persist with this formation we would bring Coulson back in when fit, that's crucial. So:

Walton
Donacien (probably on balance over KVY, due to defensive solidity)
Edmundson
Nsiala / Woolfenden
Coulson
Morsy
Evans
Burns
Chaplin
Celina / Edwards
Bonne

We need that quality at full back and creativity from those areas. Ideally KVY comes in at some stage but we did look susceptible defensively.

Alternatively, we get less cute about it all, get the ball into the final 3rd much faster and more directly and bank on us having too much quality & goals in the side. 4-4-2:

Walton
Donacien
Edmundson
Nsiala / Woolfenden
Coulson
Morsy
Evans
Celina
Edwards
Pigott
Bonne

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If all the Squad were fit what woulkd be your team on 12:43 - Nov 24 with 233 viewsBondiBlue

Not going to bother suggesting we change formation.

Walton
Donacien nsiala edmundson coulson
Evans morsy
Burns chaplin aluko
Bonne

Celina's not doing it, edwards is hot and cold (although hotter recently). I like fraser but he's the sort of player who should be bossing games and he's just not. Only other player who comes close to my team is el mizouni. Not quite yet but fair play to him for getting all the way to third choice ahead of carroll and harper. Pigott - he hasn't actually played that well. I feel like everyone's thinking about his 20 goals for wimbledon instead of his performances for us.

Poll: Which would you accept?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024