Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, 20:59 - Jan 25 with 1061 viewsZXBlue

people on here would be all over him.
If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:01 - Jan 25 with 1045 viewsgordon

To be fair, Toto would never lose his man at a corner like that though.
If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:18 - Jan 25 with 961 viewsDubtractor

He hasn't had a good game at all tonight has he?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:20 - Jan 25 with 952 viewsMullet

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:18 - Jan 25 by Dubtractor

Armband weighing heavy on him

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:21 - Jan 25 with 925 viewsFrimleyBlue

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:18 - Jan 25 by Dubtractor

He's had a few ropey games. But to be expected over a season he's been a rock.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:22 - Jan 25 with 904 viewspointofblue

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:21 - Jan 25 by FrimleyBlue

He's had a few ropey games. But to be expected over a season he's been a rock.

Can't help but think he doesn't look anywhere near as comfortable in a back three as he did in a pairing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:24 - Jan 25 with 874 viewsFrimleyBlue

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:22 - Jan 25 by pointofblue

Can't help but think he doesn't look anywhere near as comfortable in a back three as he did in a pairing.

Probably doesn't help he's got a gaping hole his side compared to donacien tho who has burns to work him. He just understands when to stay when to go. Penney and kvy.. not so much.

Waka waka eh eh

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:26 - Jan 25 with 850 viewspointofblue

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:24 - Jan 25 by FrimleyBlue

Probably doesn't help he's got a gaping hole his side compared to donacien tho who has burns to work him. He just understands when to stay when to go. Penney and kvy.. not so much.

Would be interesting to see how he'd work with Coulsen to the left. Or a new signing which I imagine must be in the offing?

Though he looked fine in a centre back pairing with Penney at left back.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:26 - Jan 25 with 839 viewsVaughan8

And there would be the people saying he's a nice bloke as a counter argument

So I'm sure Edmundson is a nice bloke too.
Login to get fewer ads

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:29 - Jan 25 with 811 viewsFrimleyBlue

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:26 - Jan 25 by pointofblue

Would be interesting to see how he'd work with Coulsen to the left. Or a new signing which I imagine must be in the offing?

Though he looked fine in a centre back pairing with Penney at left back.

Agree. I'd love to see coulson in this. I think he'd work well there bit more experience. I just feel the starting position and the speed teams hit at our gaps shows our weakness and a fair few tonight have definitely found that lb area one of biggest weaknesses.

Waka waka eh eh

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 21:30 - Jan 25 with 796 viewsGlasgowBlue

Edmunson has a mistake or two in him. That's why he is playing at this level. But he is far better on the ball than Toto and reads the game better defensively.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 22:02 - Jan 25 with 644 viewsbilllm

Got a bit of a wobble on at the moment,
If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 22:03 - Jan 25 with 616 viewsBloomBlue

I had Edmunson as my player of the season to-date but since KM became manager he has struggled, although I think it's more to do with the formation and him trying to come to terms with that. However we won tonight and we didn't concede so Edmunson job done.
If Toto had made half the ricks that Edmunson has tonight, on 22:05 - Jan 25 with 585 viewsDinDjarin

And there was I thinking we kept a clean sheet?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024