Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buendia to relegate norwich 15:58 - Apr 24 with 1224 viewsStu_boy

If villa beat norwand burnley beat watford norwich are down next week, be nice to see buendia scire the winner in the last minute for villa to relegate that lot
Buendia to relegate norwich on 16:01 - Apr 24 with 1204 viewsParisBlue

I'd rather the pain lasted another week and they get relegated at home to West Ham. With a Cresswell thunderbolt.

They don't seem a happy lot atm. Sounds like Webber wants out but was persuaded to stay on the agreement he could take time away to climb mountains rather than focus on the club.

Things go in cycles...form is temporary, class is permanent.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Buendia to relegate norwich on 16:05 - Apr 24 with 1195 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burnley beginning to put real pressure on Everton. That is going to be very interesting.

nodge are down. Just waiting for confirmation of it. Although some of them aren't happy with Webber who was photographed laughing at them protesting. https://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/norwich-sporting-director-yel

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Buendia to relegate norwich on 17:02 - Apr 24 with 1085 viewsStu_boy

Buendia to relegate norwich on 16:01 - Apr 24 by ParisBlue

I'd rather the pain lasted another week and they get relegated at home to West Ham. With a Cresswell thunderbolt.

They don't seem a happy lot atm. Sounds like Webber wants out but was persuaded to stay on the agreement he could take time away to climb mountains rather than focus on the club.

Things go in cycles...form is temporary, class is permanent.

Part of me thinks that leeds could ultimately be the ones to drop be great to see leeds watford snd norwich drop, Everton to repeat 1997 and survive dramatically on the last day
Buendia to relegate norwich on 17:11 - Apr 24 with 1065 viewsFrimleyBlue

Does anyone know if you take an option on a players contract would it include a relegation reduction or would it need to be at the current weekly salary? It was rumoured Pukki is on 60k a week.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Buendia to relegate norwich on 17:12 - Apr 24 with 1061 viewsParisBlue

Buendia to relegate norwich on 17:02 - Apr 24 by Stu_boy

Part of me thinks that leeds could ultimately be the ones to drop be great to see leeds watford snd norwich drop, Everton to repeat 1997 and survive dramatically on the last day

1994 I think. The day we drew 0-0 at Blackburn and were in the bottom 3 for the first time that entire season with just 2 mins remaining, then up popped Mark Stein. Crazy last day, even crazier as I was listening in Oz at 4am on the days before t'internet.

Libraries gave us power

Buendia to relegate norwich on 18:37 - Apr 24 with 949 viewsStu_boy

Buendia to relegate norwich on 17:12 - Apr 24 by ParisBlue

1994 I think. The day we drew 0-0 at Blackburn and were in the bottom 3 for the first time that entire season with just 2 mins remaining, then up popped Mark Stein. Crazy last day, even crazier as I was listening in Oz at 4am on the days before t'internet.

No mate, it was definitely around 97 of 98 it was last day battle between bolton and everton. Im sure it was farrelly with the goal which sent bolton down
Buendia to relegate norwich on 19:06 - Apr 24 with 897 viewsParisBlue

Buendia to relegate norwich on 18:37 - Apr 24 by Stu_boy

No mate, it was definitely around 97 of 98 it was last day battle between bolton and everton. Im sure it was farrelly with the goal which sent bolton down

Yep forgotten that. Everton have avoided relegation so many times. Top division for 118 seasons - all but 4 seasons in their history and their since 1954.

Bit like us there are few Everton supporters who will remember them being in such a low position (we finished 17th in division 3 in 52/53 so 11 is our joint worst in 69 years)

Libraries gave us power

Buendia to relegate norwich on 19:17 - Apr 24 with 884 viewswkj

Buendia to relegate norwich on 19:06 - Apr 24 by ParisBlue

Yep forgotten that. Everton have avoided relegation so many times. Top division for 118 seasons - all but 4 seasons in their history and their since 1954.

Bit like us there are few Everton supporters who will remember them being in such a low position (we finished 17th in division 3 in 52/53 so 11 is our joint worst in 69 years)

Everton started somewhat strong this year didn't they? They're as good as relegated unless their boardroom get a grip on reality. Everton have to be the escape artists of the premier league without a doubt.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Buendia to relegate norwich on 20:25 - Apr 24 with 814 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Buendia to relegate norwich on 17:11 - Apr 24 by FrimleyBlue

Does anyone know if you take an option on a players contract would it include a relegation reduction or would it need to be at the current weekly salary? It was rumoured Pukki is on 60k a week.

I don’t know, but they got their fingers burnt badly over the likes of Naismith when they got relegated a few years back. I would be staggered, given their previous inability to stay up, if the players weren’t on divisional contracts

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Buendia to relegate norwich on 22:06 - Apr 24 with 727 viewsParisBlue

Buendia to relegate norwich on 20:25 - Apr 24 by southnorfolkblue

I don’t know, but they got their fingers burnt badly over the likes of Naismith when they got relegated a few years back. I would be staggered, given their previous inability to stay up, if the players weren’t on divisional contracts

Sounds like his contract extension doesn't have those clauses. Parachute payments make it affordable.

"Pukki’s option comes with the continuation of his Premier League wages; significantly north of £50,000 per week and far in excess of what the club would want anyone to believe they would pay a player when operating outside the top flight."

Libraries gave us power

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024