Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey 12:56 - May 18 with 1789 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blimey on 12:57 - May 18 with 1742 viewsJ2BLUE

It's just deliberate trolling at this point.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blimey on 12:58 - May 18 with 1731 viewsBlueBadger

'LOL, rape'.

What a classy lot the Tories are.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Blimey on 12:58 - May 18 with 1728 viewsfooters

Joking about an alleged rape case. Classy.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Blimey on 12:59 - May 18 with 1711 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey on 12:58 - May 18 by footers

Yes, but someone called Boris fat.

And corrupt, incompetent, bigoted and criminally inclined.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Blimey on 13:11 - May 18 with 1636 viewsIllinoisblue

Zero standards. Zero consequences. In a way, the Johnson era is worse than the Trump era. A despicable smirking liar with no shame.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blimey on 13:12 - May 18 with 1623 viewsnoggin

Blimey on 12:59 - May 18 by BlueBadger

Yes, but someone called Boris fat.

And corrupt, incompetent, bigoted and criminally inclined.

At least they weren't telling lies about him.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Blimey on 13:14 - May 18 with 1598 viewsfooters

Blimey on 13:11 - May 18 by Illinoisblue

Zero standards. Zero consequences. In a way, the Johnson era is worse than the Trump era. A despicable smirking liar with no shame.

I'd like to say our politics at least retains a few basic standards but it really doesn't now. Bottom of a horrible barrel. And the worst bit is that people seem to love it!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Blimey on 13:15 - May 18 with 1575 viewsSTYG

I've tried to imagine a scenario so evil the Tories won't go there, but I am struggling.

Tucking into a buffet as they open a foodbank, partying as people couldn't visit dying loved ones, deliberately prevent war fleeing refugees from safety, let desperate people drown or deport them to a country with a horrific record, laughing about a colleague being accused of being a rapist.

My mind won't allow me to go to the last few places these people might not dare venture.
Login to get fewer ads

Blimey on 13:17 - May 18 with 1545 viewsnoggin

Blimey on 13:15 - May 18 by STYG

I've tried to imagine a scenario so evil the Tories won't go there, but I am struggling.

Tucking into a buffet as they open a foodbank, partying as people couldn't visit dying loved ones, deliberately prevent war fleeing refugees from safety, let desperate people drown or deport them to a country with a horrific record, laughing about a colleague being accused of being a rapist.

My mind won't allow me to go to the last few places these people might not dare venture.

Yeah but Corbyn...

Blimey on 13:19 - May 18 with 1518 viewsNthQldITFC

I think and hope that there may be a significant backlash against this filthy government at some point in the not too distant future. My hope is that there are still enough decent people who have been voting Tory, who are honourable enough to at some point soon say, "Hang on, this is going way too far, maybe we should swing back towards a modicum of decency."

Lib Dems and Greens ought to be 'stealing' a lot of votes away from the Tories.

I'm not sure if this is entirely a naive hope, but it may be.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Blimey on 13:21 - May 18 with 1502 viewsSTYG

Blimey on 13:17 - May 18 by noggin

Yeah but Corbyn...

The depressing thing is that if you made a list of every single thing the Tories and Tory media accused Corbyn of, accepted them as truth, without any evidence and then stacked them up against the things we know the Tories have done, Jezza would still look like Mother Teresa in comparison and that's before taking into account most of, or all of, what was said about Corbyn was unsubstantiated or just plain made up.
Blimey on 13:23 - May 18 with 1464 viewsJ2BLUE

Blimey on 13:21 - May 18 by STYG

The depressing thing is that if you made a list of every single thing the Tories and Tory media accused Corbyn of, accepted them as truth, without any evidence and then stacked them up against the things we know the Tories have done, Jezza would still look like Mother Teresa in comparison and that's before taking into account most of, or all of, what was said about Corbyn was unsubstantiated or just plain made up.

There's a tv programme on whether Mother Theresa was a fraud. I haven't watched it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blimey on 13:24 - May 18 with 1455 viewsSTYG

Blimey on 13:23 - May 18 by J2BLUE

There's a tv programme on whether Mother Theresa was a fraud. I haven't watched it.

Wow. I assume she's running against the Tories somewhere?
Blimey on 13:24 - May 18 with 1455 viewsnoggin

Blimey on 13:19 - May 18 by NthQldITFC

I think and hope that there may be a significant backlash against this filthy government at some point in the not too distant future. My hope is that there are still enough decent people who have been voting Tory, who are honourable enough to at some point soon say, "Hang on, this is going way too far, maybe we should swing back towards a modicum of decency."

Lib Dems and Greens ought to be 'stealing' a lot of votes away from the Tories.

I'm not sure if this is entirely a naive hope, but it may be.

I fear there are enough people of limited intellect who really don't care, as long as they wave a flag and talk about stopping brown people from entering England.

Blimey on 13:28 - May 18 with 1409 viewsSTYG

Blimey on 13:24 - May 18 by noggin

I fear there are enough people of limited intellect who really don't care, as long as they wave a flag and talk about stopping brown people from entering England.

Absolutely. The Tories and their media have created the perfect bogeyman.

Strip stuff away from hard working people until they are at breaking point, blame it on everyone coming into the country that's 'a bit different' and sit back and wait for hatred to take over.
Blimey on 13:33 - May 18 with 1361 viewsNthQldITFC

Blimey on 13:24 - May 18 by noggin

I think you're probably right, but they might start to care as their bills go up and they realise how much they've been lied to and used.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Blimey on 13:36 - May 18 with 1335 viewsWD19

Yeah but Corbyn...

Ah yes, the bloke that saddled us with this lot. I remember him......
Blimey on 13:38 - May 18 with 1328 viewsfactual_blue

Blimey on 13:24 - May 18 by STYG

Wow. I assume she's running against the Tories somewhere?

Well, she's been beatified. This was achieved because she carried out a miracle. Said miracle was that a locket containing her picture was held against a cancerous tumour and the patient was cured.

That wouldn't have happened.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Blimey on 14:12 - May 18 with 1220 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah but Corbyn...

We'd got one racist incompetent who was soft on Putin and fond of dodgy regimes leading on the main parties, we didn't need two.

Blimey on 14:20 - May 18 with 1176 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey on 13:33 - May 18 by NthQldITFC

I think you're probably right, but they might start to care as their bills go up and they realise how much they've been lied to and used.

In other news, the Western trend of turkeys voting for Christmas has now spread to southeast Asia.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/may/18/marcos-power-philippines-d

Blimey on 14:32 - May 18 with 1125 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Blimey on 14:12 - May 18 by BlueBadger

We'd got one racist incompetent who was soft on Putin and fond of dodgy regimes leading on the main parties, we didn't need two.

Thread derailment in 3..2..1
Blimey on 14:36 - May 18 with 1107 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Is anybody surprised any more? It will still be the same Mail reader/hard left response of “all politicians are the same”

This is why the Royals are a waste of space - worst, most incompetent, lying, thieving Govt in generations and they can’t just pull the plug on them.
Blimey on 14:45 - May 18 with 1046 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey on 14:32 - May 18 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Thread derailment in 3..2..1

Come on now, Sitters has been craving a ten pager for ages.

Blimey on 14:49 - May 18 with 1021 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Blimey on 14:45 - May 18 by BlueBadger

Come on now, Sitters has been craving a ten pager for ages.

He could have just called McKenna smarmy. Job done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024