Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match 13:45 - May 19 with 1492 viewsSitfcB

https://bbc.in/3FXDPEe?fbclid=IwAR37z3STTcByVCqQbg05XGaA_BXT9ar_tB5eGbkK4GMGq9EC

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 14:07 - May 19 with 1386 viewsJ2BLUE

Credit to the judge for not going with a suspended sentence.

ST holder, your team are at Wembley and could be in the Prem for the first time in ages and you do that...amazing level of stupidity.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 14:08 - May 19 with 1372 viewsclive_baker

Good. Absolute moron.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 14:19 - May 19 with 1331 viewsSouperJim

Good outcome there, deffo meant it and by not giving out the usual suspended sentence hopefully it will deter others who might be tempted to do similar.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 14:32 - May 19 with 1278 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blimey, that was quick.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 14:35 - May 19 with 1260 viewsBiGDonnie

They should send the fat pr&ck to a prison in Sheffield for bantz.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:03 - May 19 with 1161 viewsGlasgowBlue

That was quick. Bloody good outcome.

He'll miss the Play off final, the summer and can't watch his team live for a decade. A very good deterrent.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:08 - May 19 with 1125 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 14:07 - May 19 by J2BLUE

Credit to the judge for not going with a suspended sentence.

ST holder, your team are at Wembley and could be in the Prem for the first time in ages and you do that...amazing level of stupidity.

I'm sure a few stupid people will find your comments offensive.
Please lets not bring him up to their level.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:09 - May 19 with 1136 viewsVaughan8

He still didn't admit what he did though....

"He says that in effect he got carried away in the moment... as did a number of people. His sole intention was to get to the tunnel. He remembers running towards the players but to the left of Billy Sharp, looking at the crowd... and then running straight into somebody."

Glad he has been punished and hopefully this is a deterrent for other people in the future.
Login to get fewer ads

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:10 - May 19 with 1113 viewsNthQldITFC

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 14:08 - May 19 by clive_baker

Good. Absolute moron.

You don't have to sign every post!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:35 - May 19 with 1036 viewsBlueBadger

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:03 - May 19 by GlasgowBlue

He'll miss the Play off final, the summer and can't watch his team live for a decade. A very good deterrent.

Speaking of banning orders, when are Lucan and ABB allowed back to PR?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:58 - May 19 with 965 viewsSitfcB

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:35 - May 19 by BlueBadger

Speaking of banning orders, when are Lucan and ABB allowed back to PR?

Lucan and RKD have been allowed back for a while I think, ABB was never banned?

COYB

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:59 - May 19 with 963 viewsSitfcB

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:03 - May 19 by GlasgowBlue

I imagine Forest will ban him from home games for life.

COYB

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 16:12 - May 19 with 922 viewsBlueBadger

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:58 - May 19 by SitfcB

Lucan and RKD have been allowed back for a while I think, ABB was never banned?

I always get those tw mixed up!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 16:13 - May 19 with 921 viewsSwansea_Blue

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 15:10 - May 19 by NthQldITFC

You don't have to sign every post!

Have an uppy for the belly laugh (not because I think CB is a moron )

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 16:14 - May 19 with 914 viewsFixed_It

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 16:12 - May 19 by BlueBadger

I always get those tw mixed up!

Has your ban been lifted yet? Or do you just not go?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 16:48 - May 19 with 838 viewsMullet

Seems quite lenient to me. Even with the plea etc.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 16:57 - May 19 with 822 viewsXYZ

Billy Sharp: Fan jailed for headbutting player at end of match on 16:48 - May 19 by Mullet

Seems quite lenient to me. Even with the plea etc.

I think that may be the maximum custodial you can get in the Magistrates - it would have taken years to get a Crown Court trial.

Very swift justice - CPS obviously keen to get a message out - possibly tied to the cocaine & football messages today. Probably agreed to go to the Magistrates for the guilty plea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024