Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sofology... 23:54 - May 22 with 849 viewsZx1988

Are they as bad as the reviews suggest, or is it a typical case of disgruntled customers always being 10x louder than satisfied ones?

Looked at a suite in their showroom today which seemed to tick all the boxes, and we've come away to sleep on it.

Trustpilot reviews seem overwhelmingly positive, but on scrolling through them they seem to be requested/submitted at the point of sale. Post-delivery reviews seem to be a completely different matter.

Can anyone here speak as to their personal experience or, if we should be giving Sofology a hard swerve, suggest any other companies?

Ideally we're looking for something that'll come in under £1,500-£2,000 but that will last. Is something like an Ektorp from IKEA going to be the realistic safe bet in this price bracket?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Sofology... on 00:14 - May 23 with 795 viewsbournemouthblue

I don't think Trust Pilot is particularly proportional for bigger companies

It can point to poor handling by customer services and their systems in place which link with that

I don't know the ins and outs of how these rating systems work, do Trustpilot caveat reviews with any sense of proportion?

You generally know customers are happy when they aren't contacting you, quantifying that data is always challenging unless companies are prepared to share some kind of metric to balance the complaints

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Sofology... on 07:04 - May 23 with 642 viewsChondzoresk

Bought a fab corner suite with power recliners for £1900 from Furniture Village last month, still waiting for delivery. We buy our mattresses and furniture from there. Excellent service. We did have an issue with a mattress and they sorted it out immediately, this was the Norwich showroom. Had issues over the years with SCS who messed up on carpets and DFS who claim to have a 15 year warranty on frames, but wriggled claiming it didn’t cover springs on the recliners….hence my recommendation of FV.
Sofology... on 07:08 - May 23 with 630 viewsPlums

We bought a Sofology sofa 18 months ago. No issues whatsoever, although there may have been an issue with arranging a delivery date but nothing so material, I can remember what it was.
Very happy with our purchase.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Sofology... on 08:58 - May 23 with 491 viewsJammyDodgerrr

We bought two sofas from them about 18 months ago, took a while to come but we knew they would. No issues during any part of the process and the quality is great.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Sofology... on 09:12 - May 23 with 460 viewshoppy

I’ve no experience of them to give an opinion, but I did notice DFS have got a sale on, if you’re quick… although it might end this coming Sunday…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sofology... on 09:14 - May 23 with 454 viewshype313

Sofology... on 09:12 - May 23 by hoppy

I’ve no experience of them to give an opinion, but I did notice DFS have got a sale on, if you’re quick… although it might end this coming Sunday…

But, the mid spring one starts on Monday, so should be ok.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024