Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New managers have very similar phrases. What others are there? 13:56 - Jun 14 with 590 viewsghostofescobar

Vincent Kompany on joining Burnley "I’ve been impressed by the board’s vision for the club which aligns with my own and I look forward to playing my part as we enter an important season." Very, very similar to comments from KM. Any others? I've always found that when a manager is in a bad spot and doesn't really have any answers, they revert to "we've just got to work really, really hard on the training pitch".

GhostOfEscobar

New managers have very similar phrases. What others are there? on 13:57 - Jun 14 with 581 viewsJ2BLUE

You've got way too much time on your hands

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New managers have very similar phrases. What others are there? on 13:59 - Jun 14 with 565 viewswkj

Let's just reflect for a moment...

"I’ve been impressed by the board’s vision for the club"

The club that fired a manager that kept them punching above their weight for years as well as the club that was taken over and effectively made to pay for it themselves...

(The comedy was too powerful to just be an animated gif)
[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 14:00]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

New managers have very similar phrases. What others are there? on 14:01 - Jun 14 with 555 viewsBonneNIL

"This is a big club" is one I get bored of hearing here. "Fantastic, Premier League facilities" until the manager gets sacked and it's revealed our facilities (under Evans) were so far below the expected standard it is not even funny.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024