Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take robbie Keane on a short term slash coaching deal 12:10 - Jan 22 with 690 viewskizaitfc

Think he is the kind of clinical striker that we could do with in the box and he'd be a great asset to have for tutoring the younger players

I'd imagine him and Mick have a decent relationship from Ireland. And I providing his wages weren't ridiculous he could only improve our squad even at his age

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Would you take robbie Keane on a short term slash coaching deal on 12:12 - Jan 22 with 677 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'd take Diane Keen at the moment.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Would you take robbie Keane on a short term slash coaching deal on 12:12 - Jan 22 with 674 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

'providing his wages weren't ridiculous'

Stumbling block right there.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Would you take robbie Keane on a short term slash coaching deal on 12:13 - Jan 22 with 666 viewskizaitfc

Would you take robbie Keane on a short term slash coaching deal on 12:12 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

'providing his wages weren't ridiculous'

Stumbling block right there.

Would he expect a huge amount at his age?

Bearing in mind he will be a free transfer and only be on a short term deal aswell wouldn't be too costly

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Would you take robbie Keane on a short term slash coaching deal on 12:14 - Jan 22 with 657 viewskizaitfc

By the way I am far from saying he is the answer to our problems

However he could be decent temporary fix similar to how Phillips did it with a few championship clubs

Would you take robbie Keane on a short term slash coaching deal on 12:54 - Jan 22 with 608 viewsWestcountryblue

Definitely, Robbie Keane would be great on a 18 month contract.

He would also need some much needed character and experience in a young dressing room devoid of confidence.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 12:55]
Would you take robbie Keane on a short term slash coaching deal on 12:57 - Jan 22 with 595 viewsWD19

He would find it extremely frustrating playing in this team; don't see the point.

What is Paul Scholes up to? Does he fancy a kickabout?
Would you take robbie Keane on a short term slash coaching deal on 14:06 - Jan 22 with 515 viewsNo9

No matter how long you watch Town play it is patently clear that, until we mend the defence & change the midfield completely no one up front is going to get a kick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024