Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers has played the most Championship... 16:46 - Feb 17 with 1243 viewsKieran_Knows

... minutes in the last 5 years. Berra also in the top 5 players to do so.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chambers has played the most Championship... on 16:48 - Feb 17 with 1202 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If Evans doesn't give him a new contract it would be criminal.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Chambers has played the most Championship... on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1174 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Blimey..

Would be a hell of a turn up if he wasn't offered a new deal based on that stat.. How many clubs ever benefit from letting such a long serving player just leave and not atleast phase them out

also, Keogh?! I've always thought he looked like a drunk hobo stumbling around the pitch after a week in spoons (admittedly like Berra in January). How has he played so many minutes when Derby have been pretty decent in that time...
Chambers has played the most Championship... on 18:04 - Feb 17 with 1024 viewstomo

Chambers has played the most Championship... on 16:58 - Feb 17 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Blimey..

Would be a hell of a turn up if he wasn't offered a new deal based on that stat.. How many clubs ever benefit from letting such a long serving player just leave and not atleast phase them out

also, Keogh?! I've always thought he looked like a drunk hobo stumbling around the pitch after a week in spoons (admittedly like Berra in January). How has he played so many minutes when Derby have been pretty decent in that time...

Keogh has the permanent look of someone who double dropped about 30 minutes ago.
Chambers has played the most Championship... on 18:11 - Feb 17 with 1002 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

Chambers has played the most Championship... on 18:04 - Feb 17 by tomo

Keogh has the permanent look of someone who double dropped about 30 minutes ago.

Keogh just has that kind of face that makes you want to plot his downfall.

The only other person I can name that's given me the same urge is Cyril Smith.
Chambers has played the most Championship... on 18:33 - Feb 17 with 948 viewsIllinoisblue

how many minutes of those at centre back instead of right back?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chambers has played the most Championship... on 18:50 - Feb 17 with 911 viewsbournemouthblue

Chambers has played the most Championship... on 16:58 - Feb 17 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Blimey..

Isn't Keogh meant to have some kind of connection to Ipswich?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Chambers has played the most Championship... on 18:59 - Feb 17 with 879 viewsKieran_Knows

Chambers has played the most Championship... on 18:50 - Feb 17 by bournemouthblue

Isn't Keogh meant to have some kind of connection to Ipswich?

Ball boy wasn't he?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024