Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. 11:57 - Mar 15 with 2775 viewsGeoffSentence

In breach of the ban on smoking in public places.

To whom do I report this criminal?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:03 - Mar 15 with 2188 viewsJoeSoap

You don't, you pray to God and St. Alban for his soul.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:04 - Mar 15 with 2173 viewsJ2BLUE

The Duke of Basingstoke.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:13 - Mar 15 with 2131 viewsPinewoodblue

If you want your rubbish collected and not spread over your front lawn you keep quiet.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:18 - Mar 15 with 2106 viewsTollycobbold

Refuse operative, you binracist.
My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:40 - Mar 15 with 2036 viewsoldbluestu

I blame the unions
My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:46 - Mar 15 with 2012 viewsfactual_blue

His employer, as he's actually smoking in the workplace.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:50 - Mar 15 with 1992 viewsclive_baker

Grass.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:55 - Mar 15 with 1966 viewsDolly2.0

Since when has a dustbin man's truck been a public place?

I presume it's also outside?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Login to get fewer ads

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:57 - Mar 15 with 1955 viewsElderGrizzly

He's doing his bit for austerity. One less pension to be paid...
My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:14 - Mar 15 with 1924 viewsGeoffSentence

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:50 - Mar 15 by clive_baker

Grass.

Not sure, I think it is just tobacco.

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:15 - Mar 15 with 1906 viewsGeoffSentence

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:55 - Mar 15 by Dolly2.0

It's a place of work, it is included in the legislation.

"The ban includes smoking on vehicles which serve the public and / or are used for work purposes."

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:24 - Mar 15 with 1878 viewsgiant_stow

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:15 - Mar 15 by GeoffSentence

"The ban includes smoking on vehicles which serve the public and / or are used for work purposes."

if his work mates mind, I'm sure someone will be told soon enough.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:27 - Mar 15 with 1860 viewsBinner

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:55 - Mar 15 by Dolly2.0

Not 'outside'; it's an enclosed space which he has to share with my mates.

In law it is his workplace.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:27 - Mar 15 with 1858 viewsDolly2.0

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:15 - Mar 15 by GeoffSentence

Wow. Didn't know that. So if a bin cart is a public place now, am I allowed to get in one for a ride?

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:30 - Mar 15 with 1830 viewsGeoffSentence

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:24 - Mar 15 by giant_stow

if his work mates mind, I'm sure someone will be told soon enough.

Yeah, they didn't seem too bothered, although they were dashing up and down the street collecting bins at the time.

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:31 - Mar 15 with 1821 viewshoppy

"on vehicles"... what about 'in' them?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:34 - Mar 15 with 1787 viewsGeoffSentence

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:31 - Mar 15 by hoppy

"on vehicles"... what about 'in' them?

Cripes Hoppy you are right, there is a potential loophole here. The lawyers will have a field day I tell you, a field day.

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:39 - Mar 15 with 1762 viewsBenters

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 12:03 - Mar 15 by JoeSoap

You don't, you pray to God and St. Alban for his soul.

Ha !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 14:12 - Mar 15 with 1681 viewsvapour_trail

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:27 - Mar 15 by Dolly2.0

Wow. Didn't know that. So if a bin cart is a public place now, am I allowed to get in one for a ride?

You should probably ask your missus, rather than us.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 14:13 - Mar 15 with 1677 viewsvapour_trail

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:14 - Mar 15 by GeoffSentence

A tap in, that one.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 14:14 - Mar 15 with 1671 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just take the Lucan and Benters approach and go and punch him. I reckon he's asking for it!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 14:15 - Mar 15 with 1660 viewshoppy

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 14:12 - Mar 15 by vapour_trail

Certainly not the best idea to advertise it if he does though.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 14:36 - Mar 15 with 1611 viewsDolly2.0

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 14:12 - Mar 15 by vapour_trail

She'd love it. She's always said the sex is rubbish.

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 17:32 - Mar 15 with 1478 viewscaught-in-limbo

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 13:14 - Mar 15 by GeoffSentence

You're wasted on here.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 18:23 - Mar 15 with 1426 viewsGeoffSentence

My dustbin man is smoking at the wheel of his truck. on 17:32 - Mar 15 by caught-in-limbo

You're wasted on here.

Nope. Completely sober.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024