Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer 06:46 - Mar 20 with 5267 viewsReuser_is_God

& this has already been agreed between him & Evsns?

If so then surely this should be announced? It would certainly help ST renewals as msnybhave cited MM as the reason they won't renew.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 06:50 - Mar 20 with 2960 viewsBenters

MM has clearly said he will decide on his future at town in the summer months.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if dear old Mick is here for the start of next season at least.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 06:51 - Mar 20 with 2960 viewswkj

I would like to think not, simply because the thought of Mick being in holiday mode during a relagation scrap is worrying. Plus I honestly think many see Mick as the smaller issue as compared to Evans anyway, I doubt very seriously Mick announcing his depature in May would do very much to bolster the renewals next year
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 6:53]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 06:52 - Mar 20 with 2955 viewswkj

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 06:50 - Mar 20 by Benters

MM has clearly said he will decide on his future at town in the summer months.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if dear old Mick is here for the start of next season at least.

I could see that happening too... hang about until the end of the transfer window, then toddle off into the sunset.

Crybaby

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 06:57 - Mar 20 with 2899 viewsReuser_is_God

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 06:51 - Mar 20 by wkj

I would like to think not, simply because the thought of Mick being in holiday mode during a relagation scrap is worrying. Plus I honestly think many see Mick as the smaller issue as compared to Evans anyway, I doubt very seriously Mick announcing his depature in May would do very much to bolster the renewals next year

Agree re Mick being the smaller issue but it's a lot harder to change ownervthan it is manager!

Evans out

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 06:57 - Mar 20 with 2892 viewsBenters

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 06:52 - Mar 20 by wkj

I could see that happening too... hang about until the end of the transfer window, then toddle off into the sunset.

I can see MM being here until 2018 .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:00 - Mar 20 with 2886 viewsNo9

He probably has to see the season out to get his performace related pay/bonus
Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:01 - Mar 20 with 2883 viewsKeaneish

I think in his head he's decided to go. He'll remain professional and help keep us up. It'll be a major embarrassment to him if we go down. I foresee us scraping enough points but it won't be pretty and it'll be nervy. As soon as we're mathemattically safe, Im expecting an announcement.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:02 - Mar 20 with 2872 viewsReuser_is_God

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:00 - Mar 20 by No9

He probably has to see the season out to get his performace related pay/bonus

Well surely that is nothing?

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:14 - Mar 20 with 2818 viewsKieran_Knows

Yer I think that may already be the case. There clearly is no way that MM can turn things around here and get supporters back on side, and MM knows he could probably walk in to another job next week at a championship side.

The worrying part is Evans and who he appoints next.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:19 - Mar 20 with 2790 viewswkj

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:14 - Mar 20 by Kieran_Knows

Yer I think that may already be the case. There clearly is no way that MM can turn things around here and get supporters back on side, and MM knows he could probably walk in to another job next week at a championship side.

The worrying part is Evans and who he appoints next.

The one thing we tend to overlook with Mick, and his appeal to evans, is Mick takes on a lot more as a manager than a modern day football coach takes on (IE does the Director of Football bit too) how successful this has been, well, that is quite clearly questionable -

If ME has any chance of realistically reviving the staff structure at town, I am in a firm mindset that he needs a strong director of football which would allow the manager to be involved enitrely with the players

ME cant keep coasting along with purely business men doing the talking for the club, as it is just driving a wedge further between the club and the supporters
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 7:20]

Crybaby

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:37 - Mar 20 with 2726 viewsSuperfrans

I'm absolutely certain that Mick has decided to go already. 100%.

Is this is a conversation he has had with Evans? Unlikely.
Can't imagine that the players have been told either way, although many of them may well have twigged,

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:59 - Mar 20 with 2604 viewsHerbivore

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:37 - Mar 20 by Superfrans

I'm absolutely certain that Mick has decided to go already. 100%.

Is this is a conversation he has had with Evans? Unlikely.
Can't imagine that the players have been told either way, although many of them may well have twigged,

Agree with this.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 08:32 - Mar 20 with 2516 viewstextbackup

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 06:51 - Mar 20 by wkj

Mick is the reason I don't want to renew. Evans is a poor owner but he's not the one that picks the team and coaches them (lack of)

New manager new voice in dressing room, freshen things up. Imagine seeing ward etc given freedom to play, and not have nagging negative instructions shouted at him.

I've not enjoyed a single home game in two seasons, that's MMs doing

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 08:34 - Mar 20 with 2501 viewsHerbivore

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 08:32 - Mar 20 by textbackup

Mick is the reason I don't want to renew. Evans is a poor owner but he's not the one that picks the team and coaches them (lack of)

New manager new voice in dressing room, freshen things up. Imagine seeing ward etc given freedom to play, and not have nagging negative instructions shouted at him.

You haven't enjoyed a single home game in two seasons? I call bullsh*t on that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 08:44 - Mar 20 with 2468 viewstextbackup

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 08:34 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

You haven't enjoyed a single home game in two seasons? I call bullsh*t on that.

Oh mate you are getting on my fcking tits.

You tell me the games I've enjoyed then as you know better than me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 08:57 - Mar 20 with 2422 viewsReuser_is_God

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 08:44 - Mar 20 by textbackup

Speaking of getting on tits, has Truce been banned yet?

Evans out

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:00 - Mar 20 with 2428 viewsPhilTWTD

No, I don't think there's any decision been made between the two, although it wouldn't entirely surprise me if Mick is already minded to move on unless there's a dramatic change in mood and his standing among fans, which I think is unlikely to happen in the final eight games.
Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:03 - Mar 20 with 2399 viewsitfcjoe

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 08:32 - Mar 20 by textbackup

But the constraints Evans sets do make Mick jobs like this, it's difficult to go out and attack when you are under resourced as don't have players that are as good.

But Mick is much easier to change than owner, and that will be the case.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:03 - Mar 20 with 2392 viewstaximan

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:00 - Mar 20 by PhilTWTD

No, I don't think there's any decision been made between the two, although it wouldn't entirely surprise me if Mick is already minded to move on unless there's a dramatic change in mood and his standing among fans, which I think is unlikely to happen in the final eight games.

are you suggesting that the fans will be blamed for his exit, rather than the chronic underfunding by the owner ?
Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:05 - Mar 20 with 2368 viewsSomethingBlue

It really is a miniature of the Wenger/Arsenal situation, this, isn't it!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:10 - Mar 20 with 2343 viewsitfcjoe

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:05 - Mar 20 by SomethingBlue

It really is a miniature of the Wenger/Arsenal situation, this, isn't it!

The 2 situations seem so similar, excpet Wenger is blamed for lack of spending at Arsenal

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:10 - Mar 20 with 2340 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:01 - Mar 20 by Keaneish

I think in his head he's decided to go. He'll remain professional and help keep us up. It'll be a major embarrassment to him if we go down. I foresee us scraping enough points but it won't be pretty and it'll be nervy. As soon as we're mathemattically safe, Im expecting an announcement.

^^^Exactly this^^^

Micks remit since January has been to keep us in the league and once we are mathematically safe then an announcement will be made I am 100% sure.

From a fans point of view though, we could do with it being announced before the early bird deadline but the club wont with the current predicament.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:11 - Mar 20 with 2333 viewsPinewoodblue

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:03 - Mar 20 by taximan

are you suggesting that the fans will be blamed for his exit, rather than the chronic underfunding by the owner ?

Should Mick leave you just know he will say he how much he loved it here, how it is a great club but he wasn't prepared to stay when he wasn't wanted.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:12 - Mar 20 with 2312 viewsDolly2.0

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 08:44 - Mar 20 by textbackup

There have been some enjoyable games in the last 2 years. If you've managed to miss every single one of them you've been very lucky.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:13 - Mar 20 with 2317 viewsPhilTWTD

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:03 - Mar 20 by taximan

No, just that MM has said on a few occasions he'd not hang around if he felt he wasn't wanted.

Or, having looked up one of the quotes along those lines, more specifically: “As I said, I don’t want to be walking up the track next year and there’s only 10,000 fans at the first game of the season. If that’s a reflection on me, I don’t want that,” he added.

“I want the fans to be proud of the players, of the club and proud of their team that they’re supporting, so the next few games and results are [crucial] in trying to get people to come and pay their money.

“The only way you’ll do it, you can try everything else, but the only way you do it is by having a good team that wins games, and you get fans in.”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024