Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non football thread - - Watched logan last night 11:14 - Mar 20 with 761 viewsFrimleyBlue

What a pile of sht that was.

Still trying to understand how Xavier is still alive after dieing in xmen 2 anyway

But what a bloody slow movie last night.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 11:28 - Mar 20 with 733 viewsdavblue

you haven't watched any of the other ones then?

That would explain it plus they are on different timelines as well.
Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 11:34 - Mar 20 with 721 viewschicoazul

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 11:28 - Mar 20 by davblue

I watched Logan and this struck me too. What timeline is Logan on? The original X Men one or the one started in Days of Future Past?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 11:35 - Mar 20 with 714 viewsFrimleyBlue

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 11:28 - Mar 20 by davblue

Yeah I have, still don't actually understand how Xavier is still around as it never actually told you how he was back in 3 etc.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 11:58 - Mar 20 with 663 viewsBlueBadger

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 11:34 - Mar 20 by chicoazul

I watched Logan and this struck me too. What timeline is Logan on? The original X Men one or the one started in Days of Future Past?

If it helps, the original comic version of 'Old Man Logan' that it's loosely based around exists in its own little pocket timeline.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 12:03 - Mar 20 with 651 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah but in better news, my mate saw it and said that I looked like Logan (admittedly in his older beardy years, but I'll take that)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 12:53 - Mar 20 with 595 viewsfactual_blue

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 12:03 - Mar 20 by giant_stow

Yeah but in better news, my mate saw it and said that I looked like Logan (admittedly in his older beardy years, but I'll take that)

Your mate - or 'Blind Pete' as we all know him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 12:59 - Mar 20 with 578 viewsdavblue

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 11:34 - Mar 20 by chicoazul

Im not sure either theyve made it really complicated because they wanted to wipe xmen 3 from the canvass.
Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 21:47 - Mar 20 with 509 viewsUHTREDINIT

Non football thread - - Watched logan last night on 12:59 - Mar 20 by davblue

Im not sure either theyve made it really complicated because they wanted to wipe xmen 3 from the canvass.

Like Star wars the cartoons are better than the films.Legion is the best X-men thing on TV right now,with the star being Xaviers son.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024