Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Mick interview 18:06 - Mar 30 with 2733 viewshype313

Reading between the lines it sounds like both have had enough. Evans doesn't want to not be competitive but isn't willing to roll the dice.

The apathy from the fans seems to be reaching the board room.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

That Mick interview on 18:16 - Mar 30 with 2683 viewsBlueBadger

To be honest, I think it's more a case of the apathy from the boardroom hitting the fans.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 18:20]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

That Mick interview on 18:23 - Mar 30 with 2657 viewsmonty_radio

It does read a bit like that, except that would mean that Mick was voluntarily saying, or being used by M.E. to say, that M.E. was considering his position. As a man who doesn't usually say anything that others can hold him to it seems unlikely that Mick is actually allowing himself, or being allowed, to announce the mindset of M.E. - though if my analysis were correct it would mean then, that either M.M. had spoken out of line or that M.E. no longer cared what Mick said to fans who he felt had become so ungrateful.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

That Mick interview on 19:43 - Mar 30 with 2501 viewsClausThomsen

That Mick interview on 18:23 - Mar 30 by monty_radio

It does read a bit like that, except that would mean that Mick was voluntarily saying, or being used by M.E. to say, that M.E. was considering his position. As a man who doesn't usually say anything that others can hold him to it seems unlikely that Mick is actually allowing himself, or being allowed, to announce the mindset of M.E. - though if my analysis were correct it would mean then, that either M.M. had spoken out of line or that M.E. no longer cared what Mick said to fans who he felt had become so ungrateful.

Sounds like Mick's kissing arse with more zeal than Milne. Both of ME's minions are having a stinker and should be fired ASAP.

Reading that interview and seeing Mick's certainty that he will be here next season made me feel sick. Hopefully he's just bargaining for his surely inevitable payoff. Surely.

We've still only won once since Lincoln and he's asking god for help against Brum. It's a desperate mess, a twitching corpse and the next 2 games could show us exactly how bad things have got. If we fail to win both and he's still unbudgeable then - well, at least I'd win a few hundred quid if that happens.
That Mick interview on 20:35 - Mar 30 with 2336 viewstextbackup

That Mick interview on 19:43 - Mar 30 by ClausThomsen

Sounds like Mick's kissing arse with more zeal than Milne. Both of ME's minions are having a stinker and should be fired ASAP.

Reading that interview and seeing Mick's certainty that he will be here next season made me feel sick. Hopefully he's just bargaining for his surely inevitable payoff. Surely.

We've still only won once since Lincoln and he's asking god for help against Brum. It's a desperate mess, a twitching corpse and the next 2 games could show us exactly how bad things have got. If we fail to win both and he's still unbudgeable then - well, at least I'd win a few hundred quid if that happens.

Everything you've written here is spot on.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

That Mick interview on 20:50 - Mar 30 with 2289 viewsPJH

That Mick interview on 20:35 - Mar 30 by textbackup

Everything you've written here is spot on.

Strange that because I thought about 95% of that post was rubbish but not worth arguing with.

edit-just re-read it-100% rubbish.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 20:52]
That Mick interview on 20:55 - Mar 30 with 2256 viewstractorboy1978

I'm not really sure Milne is having a stinker. He's got the unenviable job on behalf of ME of trying to spin a rise in ticket prices, a lack of investment, poor football and a manager that is untouchable and unpopular amongst a lot of fans into something positive for next season. I actually think he's a decent bloke, a nice bloke. He has no idea about football though, less so than a lot of us and that's not his fault really. He's just paid to take the flak for the invisible man.
That Mick interview on 22:39 - Mar 30 with 2068 viewsPlums

That Mick interview on 20:55 - Mar 30 by tractorboy1978

I'm not really sure Milne is having a stinker. He's got the unenviable job on behalf of ME of trying to spin a rise in ticket prices, a lack of investment, poor football and a manager that is untouchable and unpopular amongst a lot of fans into something positive for next season. I actually think he's a decent bloke, a nice bloke. He has no idea about football though, less so than a lot of us and that's not his fault really. He's just paid to take the flak for the invisible man.

Yes, he's stuck in a perpetual game of 'defend the indefensible'

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

That Mick interview on 22:47 - Mar 30 with 2036 viewsnshearman1

That Mick interview on 22:39 - Mar 30 by Plums

Yes, he's stuck in a perpetual game of 'defend the indefensible'

He doesn't have to do the job. He's a yes-man and has proved that continuously, which has led to a total lack of credibility in anything he says. So his fault.
Login to get fewer ads

That Mick interview on 00:34 - Mar 31 with 1942 viewssouthnorfolkblue

That Mick interview on 22:47 - Mar 30 by nshearman1

He doesn't have to do the job. He's a yes-man and has proved that continuously, which has led to a total lack of credibility in anything he says. So his fault.

He may be a yes man, but a very well paid one. What do you expect him to do, go against his paymaster?

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

That Mick interview on 01:08 - Mar 31 with 1900 viewsBABLUE

That Mick interview on 00:34 - Mar 31 by southnorfolkblue

He may be a yes man, but a very well paid one. What do you expect him to do, go against his paymaster?

Perhaps he could do the honourable thing and resign if he disagrees with the nonsense that he's being asked to spout.

"I was only following orders" is a phrase which has never washed throughout history
That Mick interview on 05:29 - Mar 31 with 1820 viewsBenters

This

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

That Mick interview on 05:34 - Mar 31 with 1813 viewsBenters

That Mick interview on 20:50 - Mar 30 by PJH

Strange that because I thought about 95% of that post was rubbish but not worth arguing with.

edit-just re-read it-100% rubbish.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 20:52]

I would love to know where you got those blue tintted specs from?

Why is it the club can do no wrong to you ?

We are on course for the worst finish in some 50yrs and still you keep clapping !

Each to their own i guess.

Gentlybentley

That Mick interview on 06:08 - Mar 31 with 1774 viewsBenters

That Mick interview on 00:34 - Mar 31 by southnorfolkblue

Never bite the hand that feeds you,why do you think MM never really moans about ME?

These three muppets have the easiest job in football.

Gentlybentley

That Mick interview on 07:14 - Mar 31 with 1698 viewsnodge_blue

That Mick interview on 22:47 - Mar 30 by nshearman1

Of course he's a yes man. He's directly employed by Marcus to do a job. No one lasts in a job if they don't follow instructions. Some comments on this board are just nieve.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

That Mick interview on 08:33 - Mar 31 with 1597 viewsIpswichKnight

Did i read the EADT right in that Mick is saying now is not the time for expansive football? If so flat back 8 this Saturday. Will be my first game since Bristol City so here's hoping for same result!
That Mick interview on 08:44 - Mar 31 with 1555 viewsPinewoodblue

That Mick interview on 08:33 - Mar 31 by IpswichKnight

Did i read the EADT right in that Mick is saying now is not the time for expansive football? If so flat back 8 this Saturday. Will be my first game since Bristol City so here's hoping for same result!

Nor the time tp give the youngsters a game. Have you noticed how, one by one, the loans are being extended to the end of the season. Mick clearly has little faith in his squad and is ready for the relegation fight to go all the way to Nottingham.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024