Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM knew exactly what he was doing. 21:06 - Apr 22 with 1011 viewsWestSussexBlue

That was MM way of saying to ME ok I understand we'll need to sell some players but this will be the sort of team I'm left with.
Stubborn Yes, Stupid definitely Not.
MM knew exactly what he was doing. on 21:15 - Apr 22 with 949 viewschristiand

So basically we are going to need about 15 replacements including the loan players? ME has enough trouble trying to capture the signature of one player for £1m. Just can see him funding such a turn around. He's a tight sod and wants to spend the bare minimum, just feel we will feel massively underwhelmed over the summer both with the manager situation and the influx of new players.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

MM knew exactly what he was doing. on 21:21 - Apr 22 with 913 viewsWestSussexBlue

MM knew exactly what he was doing. on 21:15 - Apr 22 by christiand

So basically we are going to need about 15 replacements including the loan players? ME has enough trouble trying to capture the signature of one player for £1m. Just can see him funding such a turn around. He's a tight sod and wants to spend the bare minimum, just feel we will feel massively underwhelmed over the summer both with the manager situation and the influx of new players.

After several seasons of non quality investment Yes, The less that is invested the lower we sink.
16 Season's might just be the last.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024