Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? 21:35 - May 5 with 2207 viewsClausThomsen

“No, not at all. From me or from Marcus? From Marcus? No, not at all. I’m not even sure I recognise that question.

“Absolutely no problem, that would be a strange one now if that changed, but I don’t think that’s going to happen at all."

I'M NOT EVEN SURE I RECOGNISE THAT QUESTION!

Nixon-esque.
Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 21:42 - May 5 with 2172 viewsBlueBadger

Christ, I wish people would think as critically about what they see and hear on the news and from politicians as they do about a fairly bland answer to a fairly band question posed to a football manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 22:00 - May 5 with 2126 viewsvapour_trail

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 21:42 - May 5 by BlueBadger

Christ, I wish people would think as critically about what they see and hear on the news and from politicians as they do about a fairly bland answer to a fairly band question posed to a football manager.

I'm hoping Claus thomsen plays true to his namesake and transfers to Everton.

Tedious.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 10:34 - May 6 with 1918 viewsClausThomsen

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 21:42 - May 5 by BlueBadger

I do, but this is an ITFC forum.
Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 10:36 - May 6 with 1912 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 10:37 - May 6 with 1911 viewsClausThomsen

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 10:36 - May 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Exactly
Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 11:14 - May 6 with 1857 viewsClausThomsen

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 22:00 - May 5 by vapour_trail

I'm hoping Claus thomsen plays true to his namesake and transfers to Everton.

Tedious.

I'm not even sure I recognise that comment.
Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 12:26 - May 6 with 1760 viewsblueblood66

The man is a law unto himself isnt he? As if the club is doomed wothout him. Arrogant beyond belief.
Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 13:00 - May 6 with 1694 viewsrgp1

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 12:26 - May 6 by blueblood66

The man is a law unto himself isnt he? As if the club is doomed wothout him. Arrogant beyond belief.

Me thinks an increase iñ toxicity is inevitable if this buffoon is still in charge in August.
Login to get fewer ads

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 13:33 - May 6 with 1638 viewsBenters

Lovely stuff.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 15:27 - May 6 with 1528 viewsitfcjoe

Any concerns that Forest will be your last game here Mick? on 12:26 - May 6 by blueblood66

If you don't want to leave your job, and you've spoken to your boss and he wants you to stay why is it being a law unto yourself?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024