Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! 08:16 - May 16 with 3090 viewsBergholtBru

For the "poor" in Manningtree and surrounding areas. Is this needed or just a bit of electioneering by the pro-labour, whiter than white Co-Op???!!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:18 - May 16 with 3073 viewsBackToRussia

You'll be voting Tesco in the GE then?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:19 - May 16 with 3067 viewsbournemouthblue

It's probably a case of the co-op giving them a location to have at a low or even free rent

Ipswich based Find is next door to the Co-Op on Felixstowe Road although they want to move them to Boss Hall

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:22 - May 16 with 3041 viewsBackToRussia

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:19 - May 16 by bournemouthblue

It's probably a case of the co-op giving them a location to have at a low or even free rent

Ipswich based Find is next door to the Co-Op on Felixstowe Road although they want to move them to Boss Hall

Those power hungry bastards.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:23 - May 16 with 3032 viewsSwailsey

You're probably trolling..but I can't believe anyone would have any reason to complain about something like this.

People do amaze.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:24 - May 16 with 3029 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:22 - May 16 by BackToRussia

Those power hungry bastards.

I see what you did there

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:26 - May 16 with 3018 viewsSWGF

Yep. If those that require the assistance could go hungry until June 9th that would be far more preferable. Write a letter or something.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:27 - May 16 with 3009 viewsBergholtBru

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:23 - May 16 by Swailsey

You're probably trolling..but I can't believe anyone would have any reason to complain about something like this.

People do amaze.

Well it`s not exactly a run down area ffs!

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:28 - May 16 with 2995 viewsimsureazzure

The CO-OP are a pretty decent organisation and do a lot of good for communities and staff.
Login to get fewer ads

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:30 - May 16 with 2983 viewsGuthrum

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:23 - May 16 by Swailsey

People do amaze.

An uncomfortable reminder that "the poor are always with you" and something should be done about it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:32 - May 16 with 2969 viewsBergholtBru

I do have a co-op card.

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 09:03 - May 16 with 2851 viewsgroovyASH

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 08:32 - May 16 by BergholtBru

I do have a co-op card.

They don't just open food banks for the hell of it; even in the supposed "Well off" areas, society will still spot out some poor souls struggling.

London is incredibly well off but has more homeless people than the rest of the country combined, go figure

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 09:22 - May 16 with 2784 viewsSwailsey

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 09:03 - May 16 by groovyASH

They don't just open food banks for the hell of it; even in the supposed "Well off" areas, society will still spot out some poor souls struggling.

London is incredibly well off but has more homeless people than the rest of the country combined, go figure

I once saw a homeless person near Old Trafford. Do you KNOW how much Carrick earns? How can there be homeless people near so much money.

They're probably faking it.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 11:24 - May 16 with 2613 viewsmonytowbray

In answer to your rather silly post, in which I am sure you are trolling, yes it is.

https://www.trusselltrust.org/2017/04/25/uk-foodbank-use-continues-rise/

What is most worrying is it's not homeless or those on benefits needing them, it's people with paid jobs making up the biggest users.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 11:28 - May 16 with 2593 viewsJ2BLUE

It's a great idea. A lot of people will buy an item or two knowing they can drop it off immediately who wouldn't have bothered if they had to take it to a centre.

My local Co-op has a permanent trolley by the exit for this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 11:54 - May 16 with 2520 viewsNo9

As my father was killed in WW2 to make the world a better place I feel ashamed that my genration has failed the next generation.
Most of these Foodbanks are run by charities not the shop so your political thrust has failed.
FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 11:57 - May 16 with 2514 viewsBergholtBru

Well done all those down voters who failed to realise that the post was not anti food bank as such. Rather more about the affluent area in which this one is situated.

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 12:01 - May 16 with 2494 viewsJ2BLUE

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 11:57 - May 16 by BergholtBru

Well done all those down voters who failed to realise that the post was not anti food bank as such. Rather more about the affluent area in which this one is situated.

Are you offended by a few down votes snowflake?

Sending hugs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 12:14 - May 16 with 2427 viewsmonytowbray

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 11:57 - May 16 by BergholtBru

Weird, isn't it?

It's almost like setting up a charitable initiative in an area where people have more to spare to give to others in need is a viable and more successful way of doing things.

Come on mate, don't be silly. You know it, we know it. You're trolling and it's backfired.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 12:29 - May 16 with 2375 viewsBergholtBru

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 12:01 - May 16 by J2BLUE

Are you offended by a few down votes snowflake?

Sending hugs.

Thankyou.

FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 12:32 - May 16 with 2366 viewsBlue_Order

I love the smell of Manningtree. Just saying, like.
FFS - There`s a foodbank outside Manningtree Co-Op!!! on 13:52 - May 16 with 2193 viewsNo9

Maybe the good people of manningtree have a few bob to spare ?
Not much point in setting up a foodbank in an area where the people are the recipients of what the foodbank does?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024