Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone 21:48 - Jun 7 with 1990 viewsSuperfrans

Thought I'd post this. Excellent blog about her.

http://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/06/07/we-need-to-talk-about-diane-abbott-now

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 21:50 - Jun 7 with 1970 viewsDolly2.0

Ha, I've literally just posted the same thing.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 22:00 - Jun 7 with 1950 viewsSuperfrans

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 21:50 - Jun 7 by Dolly2.0

Ha, I've literally just posted the same thing.

👍🏻 Great minds etc... 👍🏻

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 22:11 - Jun 7 with 1931 viewsbazza

technicaly. It's not how she's being repaid.. its sad sick individuals trolling someone, it's nothing to do with politics.
Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 22:51 - Jun 7 with 1890 viewstcblue

Jack Monroe of course was the person who took on Hopkins on a libel case (and won). 👍
Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 23:47 - Jun 7 with 1842 viewsFreddies_Ears

I am no rabid leftie, and so I read the linked doc out of curiosity only.

It has transformed my view of Diane Abbott. I still don't go along with her politics but I have huge admiration for her as a person.

Thank you for posting it.
Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 00:07 - Jun 8 with 1828 viewsconnorscontract

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 23:47 - Jun 7 by Freddies_Ears

I am no rabid leftie, and so I read the linked doc out of curiosity only.

It has transformed my view of Diane Abbott. I still don't go along with her politics but I have huge admiration for her as a person.

Thank you for posting it.

I think she may be seriously ill. She has been flapping and struggling, even on The Daily Politics, over the last year or so, whereas she has been much more precise and sharp in the past.

The last couple of weeks she has performed awfully, which must be an incredibly hard thing to cope with when she must feel that the nation is laughing at her, more importantly that she has let her colleagues down, and even more importantly in her case, that she has let down the most vulnerable in society who she has dedicated herself to serving.

Really sad.
Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 07:01 - Jun 8 with 1773 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Interesting that those on here that have been throwing insults at her are noticeable by their absence. Probably best to keep it that way !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 07:06 - Jun 8 with 1769 viewsGlasgowBlue

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 07:01 - Jun 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Interesting that those on here that have been throwing insults at her are noticeable by their absence. Probably best to keep it that way !

I replied to the same subject on Dolly's thread.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 07:36 - Jun 8 with 1743 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 07:01 - Jun 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

The personal abuse is OTT but to say she is anything other than Bang average in her current job is an insult to peoples intelligence. If you are ill, unfit to do the job, then you step down. You don't have a meltdown on TV first.

BOT

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 08:20 - Jun 8 with 1710 viewsBenters

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 07:36 - Jun 8 by BorisOrTrevor

The personal abuse is OTT but to say she is anything other than Bang average in her current job is an insult to peoples intelligence. If you are ill, unfit to do the job, then you step down. You don't have a meltdown on TV first.

I like the cut of your Jib Sir.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 08:20 - Jun 8 with 1710 viewsDolly2.0

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 07:36 - Jun 8 by BorisOrTrevor

People who are talking about other people's intelligence shouldn't miss the apostrophe in "people's".

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Given that the Diane Abbott thread has gone on 08:40 - Jun 8 with 1689 viewsYaffle

The speech linked on that page is superb. There clearly has been a decline in her cognitive function since then, albeit due to illness, stress or some other cause. Great article too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024