Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So most of the UKIP votes went to labour 19:19 - Jun 9 with 4894 viewsimsureazzure

Lovely, "racists" changed to progressives with one X.
So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 19:22 - Jun 9 with 4886 viewsvapour_trail

Evidence?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 19:26 - Jun 9 with 4870 viewslloydy84

2015: Northern Labour supporters switched to Ukip to protest against mass unskilled immigration. They wanted their referendum.

2016: Former Labour supporters (now Ukip) + loyal Labour supporters vote leave.

2017: Referendum now won, they switch back to their traditional party & vote Labour.

What else was going to happen? Working class, manual/low skilled workers voting Tory? Behave.
So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 19:38 - Jun 9 with 4841 viewsvapour_trail

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 19:26 - Jun 9 by lloydy84

2015: Northern Labour supporters switched to Ukip to protest against mass unskilled immigration. They wanted their referendum.

2016: Former Labour supporters (now Ukip) + loyal Labour supporters vote leave.

2017: Referendum now won, they switch back to their traditional party & vote Labour.

What else was going to happen? Working class, manual/low skilled workers voting Tory? Behave.

That's conjecture

In many northern Leave constituencies there was a swing from labour to Tory such that the exit poll was being questioned.

Labour took seats from Tory predominately where there wasn't such strong ukip support in 15.

UKIP returned home to the right hand side of the tories.

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 19:49 - Jun 9 with 4818 viewsElderGrizzly

57/43 split in favour of Tories apparently
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 19:50]
So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 19:49 - Jun 9 with 4817 viewsGlasgowBlue

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 19:38 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

That's conjecture

In many northern Leave constituencies there was a swing from labour to Tory such that the exit poll was being questioned.

Labour took seats from Tory predominately where there wasn't such strong ukip support in 15.

UKIP returned home to the right hand side of the tories.

Pretty certain I saw a graph on the news earlier that showed a drop of 11% by Ukip of which 6% went Labour and 5% went Tory.

I stand to be corrected because it was background whilst at work.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 19:53 - Jun 9 with 4804 viewsvapour_trail

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 19:49 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

Pretty certain I saw a graph on the news earlier that showed a drop of 11% by Ukip of which 6% went Labour and 5% went Tory.

I stand to be corrected because it was background whilst at work.

The theme suggests otherwise.

And it doesn't work like that. Say it was the other way round and then some Tory went labour.

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:04 - Jun 9 with 4791 viewsGlasgowBlue

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 19:53 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

The theme suggests otherwise.

And it doesn't work like that. Say it was the other way round and then some Tory went labour.

These things are never that simple I'll admit that. But you will recall I have been saying this for at least three years now.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:10 - Jun 9 with 4770 viewsvapour_trail

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:04 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

These things are never that simple I'll admit that. But you will recall I have been saying this for at least three years now.

You have indeed. I'd still suggest most ukip voters have emanated from the right.

Login to get fewer ads

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:17 - Jun 9 with 4754 viewsElderGrizzly

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:10 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

You have indeed. I'd still suggest most ukip voters have emanated from the right.

They have but it's quite a close split this election. I think it was the FT who tweeted the 57/43 split
So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:26 - Jun 9 with 4741 viewsvapour_trail

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:17 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

They have but it's quite a close split this election. I think it was the FT who tweeted the 57/43 split

What's the evidence?

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:39 - Jun 9 with 4719 viewsjas0999

Not sure that's the case ...
So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:48 - Jun 9 with 4701 viewsThePitBoss

This.

Awks.
So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:56 - Jun 9 with 4687 viewsvapour_trail

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:48 - Jun 9 by ThePitBoss

This.

Awks.

You're back.

Well today had to have some negatives.

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:06 - Jun 9 with 4680 viewsElderGrizzly

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 20:26 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

What's the evidence?

No idea. Assume they have the polling splits somewhere and how much each party's vote went up vs how much UKIP went down?
So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:11 - Jun 9 with 4670 viewsvapour_trail

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:06 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

No idea. Assume they have the polling splits somewhere and how much each party's vote went up vs how much UKIP went down?

Think it'll need better insight than that.

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:13 - Jun 9 with 4666 viewsElderGrizzly

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:11 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

Think it'll need better insight than that.

Maybe they have. I literally just saw the tweet on it with the split :)
So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:16 - Jun 9 with 4655 viewsvapour_trail

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:13 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

Maybe they have. I literally just saw the tweet on it with the split :)

That assumes the ukip voted being moved and everyone else voting as per 24 months ago.

Doesn't reflect the wider uk story does it?

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:46 - Jun 9 with 4638 viewscaught-in-limbo

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:06 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:50 - Jun 9 with 4623 viewsElderGrizzly

So most of the UKIP votes went to labour on 21:16 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

That assumes the ukip voted being moved and everyone else voting as per 24 months ago.

Doesn't reflect the wider uk story does it?

The tweet linked to this story.

https://www.ft.com/content/dac3a3b2-4ad7-11e7-919a-1e14ce4af89b
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024