Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again 02:06 - Jun 19 with 14499 viewstextbackup

But this time against Muslims.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 02:11 - Jun 19 with 6702 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I fear for commenting Lucan will say I'm revelling in the situation.

Hopefully it's not too bad. I see someone has been arrested.

Edit - Appears that a van was driving at Muslims leaving a mosque.

I see Tommy Robinson has tweeted then thanks to my followers retweeting him. He actually got the wrong mosque too.

[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 2:21]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 02:15 - Jun 19 with 6692 viewstextbackup

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 02:11 - Jun 19 by The_Romford_Blue

I see Tommy Robinson has tweeted then thanks to my followers retweeting him. He actually got the wrong mosque too.

Unfortunately many people will love this, and it'll almost give them the fire power they need to say 'see not just the radicalised muslims'...
sad really that people would want to score points over innocent people getting hurt

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 02:19 - Jun 19 with 6679 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 02:15 - Jun 19 by textbackup

Unfortunately many people will love this, and it'll almost give them the fire power they need to say 'see not just the radicalised muslims'...
sad really that people would want to score points over innocent people getting hurt

It's horrific when anyone is hurt.

If it's deliberate, it's yet another monstrous attack on innocent people.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 03:28 - Jun 19 with 6625 viewsIllinoisblue

The summer of hate is upon us

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 03:45 - Jun 19 with 6608 viewsmonytowbray

IS kill more Muslims than they do any other nationality as it is though.

Out of sight, out of mind.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 03:47 - Jun 19 with 6606 viewsmonytowbray

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 02:15 - Jun 19 by textbackup

None needed really, it's always been the case.

How one can go straight in with this line when some on here get a lob on over a week long row each time there's a Muslim terrorist attack is beyond me.

TWTD never forgets…

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:15 - Jun 19 with 6591 viewsmonytowbray

Tommy Robinson having a meltdown on Twitter trying to dodge the concept that maybe he is everything he claims to be an enemy of.

‪ ‬
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 4:17]

TWTD never forgets…

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:16 - Jun 19 with 6577 viewsBenters

RIP the poor innocent people .

I feel now as a country we are fkd.

Sad scary times ahead.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:31 - Jun 19 with 6556 viewsBenters

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 02:11 - Jun 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Was there really any need for that opening line?

Gentlybentley

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:36 - Jun 19 with 6552 viewstextbackup

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 03:47 - Jun 19 by monytowbray

None needed really, it's always been the case.

How one can go straight in with this line when some on here get a lob on over a week long row each time there's a Muslim terrorist attack is beyond me.

Go to bed

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:38 - Jun 19 with 6546 viewsmonytowbray

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:36 - Jun 19 by textbackup

Go to bed

You took the moral high horse before anyone even showed up, whinging about others doing it.

TWTD never forgets…

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:46 - Jun 19 with 6535 viewstextbackup

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:38 - Jun 19 by monytowbray

You took the moral high horse before anyone even showed up, whinging about others doing it.

What are you waffling on about?

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:49 - Jun 19 with 6525 viewsBenters

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:46 - Jun 19 by textbackup

What are you waffling on about?

Heat stroke .

Wibble.

Gentlybentley

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:54 - Jun 19 with 6522 viewsBenters

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 03:28 - Jun 19 by Illinoisblue

The summer of hate is upon us

I want to go back to 1969

Gentlybentley

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:02 - Jun 19 with 6517 viewsRyorry

Sad that you already put words into their mouths.

Sad that this thread has already degenerated.

R.I.P. the guy that was killed. Sympathies to the injured (at least 8) and families/friends.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:05 - Jun 19 with 6502 viewsmonytowbray

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:02 - Jun 19 by Ryorry

R.I.P. the guy that was killed. Sympathies to the injured (at least 8) and families/friends.

The lack of self awareness never fails to baffle me on here.

I'm glad it's Monday and I'll be too busy to read the forum all day:

TWTD never forgets…

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:06 - Jun 19 with 6504 viewsBenters

There is going to be a civil war .

This country as we knew has changed forever.

Im out.

Gentlybentley

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:20 - Jun 19 with 6479 viewsmonytowbray

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:06 - Jun 19 by Benters

There is going to be a civil war .

This country as we knew has changed forever.

Im out.

Politically between the rich/poor divide, perhaps. But I can assure you from your safe, white privilaged, English bubble in Bentley there won't be a civil war over race/religion. It will be a few idiots like Robinson running around trying to combat a few idiots whom think blowing people up is a one wag ticket to heaven. The rest of the rational UK will look on saying "What a bunch of morons" and carry on with life.

TWTD never forgets…

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:25 - Jun 19 with 6476 viewstextbackup

I'm purely saying it as it's what I've been reading on Twitter. It's not my opinion.

My opinion is only that it's another horrible act

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:26 - Jun 19 with 6467 viewsmonytowbray

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:25 - Jun 19 by textbackup

I'm purely saying it as it's what I've been reading on Twitter. It's not my opinion.

My opinion is only that it's another horrible act

Like what Tommy Robinson does then?

TWTD never forgets…

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:48 - Jun 19 with 6437 viewstextbackup

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:26 - Jun 19 by monytowbray

Like what Tommy Robinson does then?

Listen pint size, don't start, you're offended by something I've said and I've no idea what. So leave it there

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:49 - Jun 19 with 6433 viewsBenters

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:20 - Jun 19 by monytowbray

Politically between the rich/poor divide, perhaps. But I can assure you from your safe, white privilaged, English bubble in Bentley there won't be a civil war over race/religion. It will be a few idiots like Robinson running around trying to combat a few idiots whom think blowing people up is a one wag ticket to heaven. The rest of the rational UK will look on saying "What a bunch of morons" and carry on with life.

Which i worked hard to achieve.

Its all around us bro .

Stay safe.

Gentlybentley

on 06:48 - Jun 19 with 6299 views_

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 04:54 - Jun 19 by Benters

I want to go back to 1969

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 06:50 - Jun 19 with 6287 viewsBenters

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 05:48 - Jun 19 by textbackup

Listen pint size, don't start, you're offended by something I've said and I've no idea what. So leave it there

Oh you heightist barstool !

Gentlybentley

Would appear theres been a terrorist attack again on 06:53 - Jun 19 with 6280 viewsBenters

on 06:48 - Jun 19 by _

Free love, loads of drugs,whats not to like.

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024