Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Armstrong anyone? 23:03 - Jul 16 with 3599 viewsitfcpaul

Being sent out on loan again by Newcastle. Think he would fit the type if player MM is looking for?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Adam Armstrong anyone? on 23:18 - Jul 16 with 3564 viewsNazemariner

Looks a good player from what I've seen.

I just think we need to sign a imposing target man instead. Spend some money on a player that you build a team around. Mick does like to play the ball long, meaning we desperately need a player with those qualities.

If we were to bring in two strikers then I'd like Armstrong very much.
Adam Armstrong anyone? on 23:43 - Jul 16 with 3495 viewsWarkystache

He's already playing for us on my FIFA 17 thingy.

Spent £750k on him and bought Zack Clough for £1.2 million. We're top of the Championship after 12 games!!!

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Adam Armstrong anyone? on 07:00 - Jul 17 with 3255 viewsSWGF

Think we need to sign any striker permanently, as they'd (hopefully) be integral for a few years rather than relying on stop-gaps year on year.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Adam Armstrong anyone? on 07:41 - Jul 17 with 3157 viewsNo9

WHAT, is the type of player MM is looking for?
Does he even know?
Adam Armstrong anyone? on 08:05 - Jul 17 with 3099 viewsitfcjoe

Think we need to bring in a permanent signing - or at least a loanee with a view to a permanent signing like Bodvarrson would have been (i.e. not wanted by parent club, rather than being sent out for development)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Adam Armstrong anyone? on 08:05 - Jul 17 with 3098 viewsJimmyJazz

No. Didn't impress at this level last season with Barnsley

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Adam Armstrong anyone? on 08:36 - Jul 17 with 3034 viewsKieran_Knows

Set to join Bolton, apparently.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Adam Armstrong anyone? on 10:18 - Jul 17 with 2869 viewsmonty_radio

Adam Armstrong anyone? on 08:05 - Jul 17 by itfcjoe

Think we need to bring in a permanent signing - or at least a loanee with a view to a permanent signing like Bodvarrson would have been (i.e. not wanted by parent club, rather than being sent out for development)

Yet, Hugill apart, the strikers we've been linked with in the main, Bodvarrtson, Ward, Watkins are none of them out-and-out Murphy replacements are they? They are all advertised as "can play on the wing or across the line". We are familiar with the club's ability to surprise, and perhaps a really prominent L1 or L2 hold-up man, or indeed a Premier loanee, is in the offing, but it would be nice to have that issue definitively settled eventually.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Armstrong anyone? on 10:24 - Jul 17 with 2842 viewsKieran_Knows

Adam Armstrong anyone? on 10:18 - Jul 17 by monty_radio

Yet, Hugill apart, the strikers we've been linked with in the main, Bodvarrtson, Ward, Watkins are none of them out-and-out Murphy replacements are they? They are all advertised as "can play on the wing or across the line". We are familiar with the club's ability to surprise, and perhaps a really prominent L1 or L2 hold-up man, or indeed a Premier loanee, is in the offing, but it would be nice to have that issue definitively settled eventually.

.... because perhaps Garner is viewed as that target man? Dyer himself even said for someone quite short, he's good in the air. Having watched him play in previous seasons, he'll certainly give us what Murph did in terms of leading the line, chasing lost causes, being a nuisance for defenders.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Adam Armstrong anyone? on 14:53 - Jul 17 with 2646 viewsWestSussexBlue

Would Love him back, Remember that header giving us a 1-0 lead over Inter Milan?
Adam Armstrong anyone? on 17:01 - Jul 17 with 2530 viewsITFC_Forever

Loan to Bolton confirmed until January.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024