Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenlock 18:05 - Aug 19 with 4555 viewsHipsterectomy

Was he better today? Sounded like he was getting taught a few lessosn when we played Barnsley.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Kenlock on 18:06 - Aug 19 with 4538 viewsBluefish

Was a massive day for kenlock he had to put it behind him and show that he is still 1st team material. Thankfully he did by all accounts

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Kenlock on 18:21 - Aug 19 with 4444 viewspointofblue

He was much better; he settled down well. I don't think I would have said he was Man of the Match but looked good.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kenlock on 18:24 - Aug 19 with 4420 viewsRobbie12345

He made 2/3 bad mistakes early on which was worrying but grew into the game. I would say he had a average first half and a good second. By the end he was looking decent but imo still behind Knudsen when we have fit CBs.

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Kenlock on 18:24 - Aug 19 with 4420 viewslowhouseblue

he did well. was under pressure in the first 20 minutes or so and then looked comfortable.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Kenlock on 18:25 - Aug 19 with 4417 viewsPJH

I thought Kenlock had a shaky first few minutes but excellent after that.
A huge improvement on his previous two League appearances when he was rightly subbed at halftime both times and today looked like he did for most of the back end of last season.
Kenlock on 18:58 - Aug 19 with 4318 viewsFreddies_Ears

Very very good game. He will have learned from his shaky games, and did a couple of quite superb moves. Positionally much, much better.
Kenlock on 19:15 - Aug 19 with 4267 viewsASAx

Largely good. Few bad errors of judgement and positionslly a bit suspect at times.

One thing I was disappointed by was second half. Twice in succession he was out of position and they got in down our left. Bart tapped his head to tell Kenlock to concentrate in an encouraging way and he told Bart to 'f*** off'.

Overall though he was much improved. Made some really good tackles and blocks. Once he's more aware of runners in behind him he'll be a very tidy player. He has so many attributes going for him and the weaknesses will improve with experience.
Kenlock on 19:17 - Aug 19 with 4253 viewsBluedandy

Kenlock on 18:58 - Aug 19 by Freddies_Ears

Very very good game. He will have learned from his shaky games, and did a couple of quite superb moves. Positionally much, much better.

Had a great game after a fragile start.

Rapidly grew in confidence and did well going forward too.

Played in Sears and repeated the feat with Garner in second half.
Login to get fewer ads

Kenlock on 20:12 - Aug 19 with 4164 viewsRegencyBlue

He started nervously but got more into it as the game went on and finished strongly.
Kenlock on 20:26 - Aug 19 with 4119 viewsbenno1uk

Second half he was outstanding. Clear motm contender for me. He looked composed and had his man in his pocket. Good turn of pace when required and some sumptuous balls up the wing.
Kenlock on 20:45 - Aug 19 with 4076 viewsBluebell

MOTM for me today.................

along with Didzy, Garner, Skuse, Knudsen, Iorfa, Waghorn etc.

A difficult game to chose a MOTM when they all played incredibly well. A bit too much 'hoofing' in the first half but after they all played their own parts in stopping Brentford from scoring!
Kenlock on 20:47 - Aug 19 with 4062 viewsBackToRussia

He got MotM so yeah he probably did OK.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Kenlock on 20:49 - Aug 19 with 4042 viewsGavTWTD

Can only reiterate what others said. Got better as the game went on and made a number of interceptions especially in the second half.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Kenlock on 22:08 - Aug 19 with 3927 viewsHarry_Palmer

Kenlock on 20:49 - Aug 19 by GavTWTD

Can only reiterate what others said. Got better as the game went on and made a number of interceptions especially in the second half.

One great defensive header at the back post in the second half springs to mind also. He was under real pressure there and the Brentford player looked favourite to get to it and would have had a great chance to score.
Kenlock on 22:14 - Aug 19 with 3894 viewsSteve_M

Shaky at first but his brilliant ball up the line for Sears settled him down a bit and he grew into the game after that. Really tenacious defending in the second half (and a brilliant long ball to Garner) certainly the best he's played this season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kenlock on 22:28 - Aug 19 with 3844 viewsjaykay

Kenlock on 19:17 - Aug 19 by Bluedandy

Had a great game after a fragile start.

Rapidly grew in confidence and did well going forward too.

Played in Sears and repeated the feat with Garner in second half.

they were 2 great passes sears should have done a lot better with that chance.the second to garner led to one of the best tackles ive seen in the penalty area by a opposing player for a long time. what i liked was after we settled down the defenders didnt just hoof it all the time.proves you dont have to play ugly to win,even with a make shift defence

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Kenlock on 22:29 - Aug 19 with 3836 viewsSteve_M

Kenlock on 22:28 - Aug 19 by jaykay

they were 2 great passes sears should have done a lot better with that chance.the second to garner led to one of the best tackles ive seen in the penalty area by a opposing player for a long time. what i liked was after we settled down the defenders didnt just hoof it all the time.proves you dont have to play ugly to win,even with a make shift defence

Agreed, that tackle was absolutely outstanding.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kenlock on 22:44 - Aug 19 with 3802 viewsbenno1uk

Kenlock on 22:28 - Aug 19 by jaykay

Agree re the hoofing. The only hoofing was being done by Knudsen, albeit usually when he was the last man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024