Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COYFB 08:59 - Aug 5 with 1697 viewsDyland

The news comments under the Bunn story. Jesus H. Really? This over-analysis and disproportionate reaction to every little fvkcing thing completely ruins football. it's as insidious and damaging as the absurd money being paid to players. And it's pathetic. Really.

I'm not happy about where we are as a club. But can we all show a little class please and stop moaning for two fkcving seconds. ITFC the club and fans have always been known for having a bit of class and good nature. That's something we should hold dear. We'll always have our proud place in the history books.

Let's cherish what we still can and support the team, and see what happens. I'm as cynical as they come, but please, let's give us all a fighting chance by supporting and HAVING A LAUGH. What' the point otherwise?

McCarthy and Evans won't be here forever. They're a tiny part of the ITFC story. We're the fvking story. The fans. Same up and down the land. This is football.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

COYFB on 09:03 - Aug 5 with 1641 viewsDubtractor

Modern social media culture innit you old lush.

Everyone has a voice and by christ they will make sure they use it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

COYFB on 09:13 - Aug 5 with 1595 viewsDyland

COYFB on 09:03 - Aug 5 by Dubtractor

Modern social media culture innit you old lush.

Everyone has a voice and by christ they will make sure they use it.

Is this why people "leave the internet"...

COYFB on 09:17 - Aug 5 with 1585 viewssticklegs

Totally agree. Then again I suppose this is how modern social media works...everyone can have their say on the matter. Twenty years ago we'd have read about the Bunn speculation in the East Anglian and then a couple of days later they'd report he'd gone elsewhere. In all probability the fans wouldn't even have been aware of any of the potential transfer dealings that were going on.

How times change....This time twenty years ago, I'd be out buying the EADT for their pre-match predictions and the double page colour team photo they produced at the start of the season. Tonight or tomorrow morning I'd be buying the Green ' un for their post match write up!
COYFB on 09:22 - Aug 5 with 1562 viewschicoazul

SUQ

(you're right of course, have an uppie)

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

COYFB on 09:22 - Aug 5 with 1562 viewsDyland

COYFB on 09:17 - Aug 5 by sticklegs

Totally agree. Then again I suppose this is how modern social media works...everyone can have their say on the matter. Twenty years ago we'd have read about the Bunn speculation in the East Anglian and then a couple of days later they'd report he'd gone elsewhere. In all probability the fans wouldn't even have been aware of any of the potential transfer dealings that were going on.

How times change....This time twenty years ago, I'd be out buying the EADT for their pre-match predictions and the double page colour team photo they produced at the start of the season. Tonight or tomorrow morning I'd be buying the Green ' un for their post match write up!

I also have stick legs Stickers. In fact, someone once corrected a comment that I had chicken legs by saying that was an insult to chickens, they are more like sparrow legs.

COYFB on 09:43 - Aug 5 with 1505 viewsPinewoodblue

Pre-season over analysis will mean nothing in a few hours. Wait until keyboard warriors see the team sheet.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

COYFB on 09:56 - Aug 5 with 1480 viewsDyland

COYFB on 09:43 - Aug 5 by Pinewoodblue

Pre-season over analysis will mean nothing in a few hours. Wait until keyboard warriors see the team sheet.

Hopefully someone will ask if Bunn is injured.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024