Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today has the feel of a match where 10:06 - Aug 5 with 1217 viewspatrickswell

One side or the other could be 3-0 up after 27 minutes. I will be there because I just need to see whether the decline is being arrested or whether it will be maintained.

Today means nothing in terms of predictions for the season. To win doesn't mean we're going up, to lose doesn't mean we're going down. But as a marker to fan moods, it promises to be very interesting.

So a 1-1 draw it is then.
Today has the feel of a match where on 10:10 - Aug 5 with 1189 viewsclive_baker

I'm not sure where 3 goals are likely to come from, especially in 27 minutes. I feel we need some creativity which we will only really get through McGoldrick, Bishop, Celina, Dozzell and perhaps Huws. How many of those feature today remains to be seen. Ward needs to kick on this season.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Today has the feel of a match where on 10:17 - Aug 5 with 1164 viewsGuthrum

Today has the feel of a match where on 10:10 - Aug 5 by clive_baker

I'm not sure where 3 goals are likely to come from, especially in 27 minutes. I feel we need some creativity which we will only really get through McGoldrick, Bishop, Celina, Dozzell and perhaps Huws. How many of those feature today remains to be seen. Ward needs to kick on this season.

1. Garner takes a Dozzell through-ball, is hauled to the ground and puts away the subsequent penalty.

2. Chambers arrives late at the back post and heads in a rebound off the knee of a defender (he breaks several bones in the process, but plays the rest of the match anyway).

2a. Birmingham's morale collapses.

3. A Rowe cross curls into the opposite top corner of the goal, beyond the reach of Stockdale.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Today has the feel of a match where on 10:20 - Aug 5 with 1148 viewsHerbivore

Today has the feel of a match where on 10:17 - Aug 5 by Guthrum

1. Garner takes a Dozzell through-ball, is hauled to the ground and puts away the subsequent penalty.

2. Chambers arrives late at the back post and heads in a rebound off the knee of a defender (he breaks several bones in the process, but plays the rest of the match anyway).

2a. Birmingham's morale collapses.

3. A Rowe cross curls into the opposite top corner of the goal, beyond the reach of Stockdale.

Worth a fiver.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Today has the feel of a match where on 11:06 - Aug 5 with 1077 viewspatrickswell

Today has the feel of a match where on 10:10 - Aug 5 by clive_baker

Doubtful I know, but in my mind I can picture a highlights package featuring scenes of Town defenders kicking the ball, disconsolately, towards the centre circle for a restart as the boos ring down after Brum's third; or there being carnival scenes similar to those vs Sheffield Wednesday 10 years ago after Jeffers turned us down for them and saw his new side get creamed by us 4-1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024