Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiet night on here again, I reckon 17:15 - Aug 12 with 8682 viewsartsbossbeard

Up the blues.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:17 - Aug 12 with 4998 viewsBlueCardigan

It's gonna be our year

BlueFlops

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:27 - Aug 12 with 4961 viewspowinswitch

Its like being in a school playground on here sometimes. When do you go back
Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:27 - Aug 12 with 4953 viewsWestover

Some have nothing to moan about 😋
Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:29 - Aug 12 with 4945 viewsPendejo

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:27 - Aug 12 by Westover

Some have nothing to moan about 😋

We conceded a goal and lost 1st half 1-0

This would never have happened had Clegg still been around

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:29 - Aug 12 with 4945 viewsimsureazzure

I was a big critic of MM last year and the previous six months, he is now trusting youth to his credit, he has signed two strikers who will light us up, positivity is infectious.

Up the Blues.
Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:31 - Aug 12 with 4929 viewsBlueCardigan

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:29 - Aug 12 by imsureazzure

I was a big critic of MM last year and the previous six months, he is now trusting youth to his credit, he has signed two strikers who will light us up, positivity is infectious.

Up the Blues.

Well said

BlueFlops

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:31 - Aug 12 with 4925 viewsBlueBadger

I sure hope the police find that confused elderly chap from Clacton soon. He's clearly very vulnerable.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:33 - Aug 12 with 4913 viewsWestover

Up the Blues.

Spot on
Login to get fewer ads

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:33 - Aug 12 with 4920 viewstextbackup

What would there to be to moan about? Playing well, playing youngsters.... pretty much all anyone complained about isn't it?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:34 - Aug 12 with 4899 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:33 - Aug 12 by textbackup

What would there to be to moan about? Playing well, playing youngsters.... pretty much all anyone complained about isn't it?

Dino Mick and his tactics? Seems he shrewdly changed it at half time.
Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:35 - Aug 12 with 4899 viewspowinswitch

Up the Blues.

I was too, and I am not yet won over. But you have to give mick masses of credit. He has a huge injury/illness list, and I think he has given youth a chance of his own accord. Signings have been much better, with no Cokes and Douglas type signings. I do not think he would have put two forwards in at half time last season. Even at home. So the signs so far are very good, and he has been working without many players he would like to have available. Well done mr McCarthy, you are winning me round if you keep on with the positivity.
Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:41 - Aug 12 with 4854 viewsvapour_trail

I'm worried about Claus Thomsen, he hasn't turned up to give his enlightening observations yet this season.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:46 - Aug 12 with 4812 viewstextbackup

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:34 - Aug 12 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Dino Mick and his tactics? Seems he shrewdly changed it at half time.

His subs won the game for us, fair play to it and long may it continue

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:47 - Aug 12 with 4814 viewsartsbossbeard

Exactly my point. This place would be pitch fork readied if we'd lost the two openers but it's a ghost town after two wins.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:51 - Aug 12 with 4781 viewsPendejo

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:46 - Aug 12 by textbackup

His subs won the game for us, fair play to it and long may it continue

Amen to the evolution of Mick

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:57 - Aug 12 with 4743 viewsFtnfwest

Dug in well today by the sounds of. Very well done. Still the criticism of style (to a small degree so far), giving youth a better chance and adding better options in the squad seems to have been taken on board so it obviously worked!
Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:00 - Aug 12 with 4724 viewsgtsb1966

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:31 - Aug 12 by BlueBadger

I sure hope the police find that confused elderly chap from Clacton soon. He's clearly very vulnerable.

You're worryingly obsessed with him aren't you.
Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:00 - Aug 12 with 4715 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

BELIEVE!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:01 - Aug 12 with 4705 viewsLankHenners

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:41 - Aug 12 by vapour_trail

I'm worried about Claus Thomsen, he hasn't turned up to give his enlightening observations yet this season.

Well if we go out to a lower league team in the FA Cup live on TV then I'm sure he'll be back to tell everyone how that one game is a fair representation of the club as a whole, despite it being the only game he'd have seen this season.

Osborneonenil and Mach have been quiet since Skuse has turned in 3 good performances on the trot.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:08 - Aug 12 with 4665 viewsBlueBadger

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:00 - Aug 12 by gtsb1966

You're worryingly obsessed with him aren't you.

I'd be a poor human being if I wasn't worried about our missing, vulnerable and confused people now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:10 - Aug 12 with 4648 viewsartsbossbeard

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:08 - Aug 12 by BlueBadger

I'd be a poor human being if I wasn't worried about our missing, vulnerable and confused people now.

Balls.

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:30 - Aug 12 with 4592 viewstextbackup

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 17:47 - Aug 12 by artsbossbeard

Exactly my point. This place would be pitch fork readied if we'd lost the two openers but it's a ghost town after two wins.

Is it? Plenty to read and chat about. You must have too many on ignore :)

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:52 - Aug 12 with 4542 viewsbrogansnose

When people are unhappy then they'll have a moan. People are happy and feeling positive about the club which they distinctly were not at the end of the season. Can't we just go with that ?

C'mon the Towen.
Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:53 - Aug 12 with 4545 viewsBlueToad

One could argue that those folk who were more vocal about the direction the team and the tactics were taking last season are responsible for the change in the vision this season. 3 games in and it looks positive, let us hope it continues. Things are certainly looking up.

Those who sat on their hands refusing to accept the club were disappearing into oblivion are just passive bystanders in the grand scheme of things and deserve no credit whatsoever.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 18:54]

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 19:03 - Aug 12 with 4499 viewstextbackup

Quiet night on here again, I reckon on 18:52 - Aug 12 by brogansnose

When people are unhappy then they'll have a moan. People are happy and feeling positive about the club which they distinctly were not at the end of the season. Can't we just go with that ?

C'mon the Towen.

Don't be so silly, it's more important superfan status is shown at all tines

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024