Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? 21:17 - Aug 18 with 2729 viewsvapour_trail

I've just done an audit. I have 44. I think this is excessive, but the missus is veggie so we have loads of them. I reckon I only ever reference half a dozen (incl one veggie)

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:21 - Aug 18 with 2711 viewsMullet

J2 is gonna cack himself when he reads there are such things as books on how to cook stuff.

I've got about 15 I reckon. Not bought any for a while actually. Usually get them around holiday destinations to have a go before and after and compare the cuisine. Seems to work well.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:22 - Aug 18 with 2710 viewsEly_Blue

If you want to feel a little better about your apparent cook book fetish I thought I would have a count, 3 shelves on the billy bookcase with the grand total of 79

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:24 - Aug 18 with 2708 viewsJ2BLUE

Just the one I wrote.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:25 - Aug 18 with 2705 viewsMullet

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:24 - Aug 18 by J2BLUE

Just the one I wrote.

Great photography too

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:26 - Aug 18 with 2694 viewsJ2BLUE

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:25 - Aug 18 by Mullet

Great photography too

Awful

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:27 - Aug 18 with 2688 viewsBergholtBru

Just one. Delia`s!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:28 - Aug 18 with 2684 viewsgtsb1966

Only this one.
How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:33 - Aug 18 with 2666 viewsGuthrum

None, but I have a large sheaf of handwritten or printout pages with particular recipes on. There are a few cookery books around the house, but don't often refer to them.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:42 - Aug 18 with 2626 viewsvapour_trail

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:27 - Aug 18 by BergholtBru

Just one. Delia`s!!

We have two of hers. Is that acceptable?

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:51 - Aug 18 with 2606 viewsAdmiralFunge

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:42 - Aug 18 by vapour_trail

We have two of hers. Is that acceptable?

Honestly, this is worse than singing West Ham songs.

I mean it.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:54 - Aug 18 with 2590 viewsvapour_trail

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:51 - Aug 18 by AdmiralFunge

Honestly, this is worse than singing West Ham songs.

I mean it.

Sorry mate.

I'll fess up, my yorkshires and roasties both have delia roots. They're both fcking good though. I mean I really do nail them. I like to think I've taken them into another level.

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:57 - Aug 18 with 2580 viewsMullet

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:54 - Aug 18 by vapour_trail

Sorry mate.

I'll fess up, my yorkshires and roasties both have delia roots. They're both fcking good though. I mean I really do nail them. I like to think I've taken them into another level.

You've just admitted to nailing Delia's roasties on a public forum.

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 22:00 - Aug 18 with 2571 viewsvapour_trail

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:57 - Aug 18 by Mullet

You've just admitted to nailing Delia's roasties on a public forum.

That's ok. Vapour trail isn't my real name.

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 22:01 - Aug 18 with 2567 viewsmos

Just the one,

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 22:30 - Aug 18 with 2511 viewsRyorry

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 21:24 - Aug 18 by J2BLUE

Just the one I wrote.

Delia must have read it!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 22:32 - Aug 18 with 2506 viewsRyorry

None.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 09:07 - Aug 19 with 2439 viewsNo9

I have moved from recipe books to technique books.
How many cookery books do you have in your kitchen? on 09:10 - Aug 19 with 2433 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

2. Plus the internet

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024