Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Moore goal for Rotherham 16:16 - Aug 19 with 1924 viewsitfcpaul

how good is he..

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 16:23 - Aug 19 with 1907 viewsBlueBadger

Not very. League One goals don't count, remember.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 16:24 - Aug 19 with 1898 viewsitfcpaul

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 16:23 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

oops forgot that

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 16:24 - Aug 19 with 1898 viewsPendejo

Equalised the one scored by a certain J Marriott

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 17:06 - Aug 19 with 1749 viewsbournemouthblue

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 16:23 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

A better player than some realise though, hopefully he performs so we can either sell him on or he comes back and actually performs

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 18:00 - Aug 19 with 1642 viewsstrikalite

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 16:24 - Aug 19 by Pendejo

Equalised the one scored by a certain J Marriott

Went to the game, Marriott was superb, scored two quality taken goals and also rattled both bar and post, great movement, a real handful....why oh why oh why wasn't he at least given a chance I was thinking walking out, forget all this found his level bollox, even Mick said he scores goals for fun.....big mistake me feels ...

Not too impressed with Keefer today on the other hand, though took his header well and generally service wasn't great, but if I'm being honest I can't see him making it with us, a gut feeling on his overall play, lacked when getting into half decent positions i thought..
Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 18:17 - Aug 19 with 1566 viewsParisBlue

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 18:00 - Aug 19 by strikalite

Went to the game, Marriott was superb, scored two quality taken goals and also rattled both bar and post, great movement, a real handful....why oh why oh why wasn't he at least given a chance I was thinking walking out, forget all this found his level bollox, even Mick said he scores goals for fun.....big mistake me feels ...

Not too impressed with Keefer today on the other hand, though took his header well and generally service wasn't great, but if I'm being honest I can't see him making it with us, a gut feeling on his overall play, lacked when getting into half decent positions i thought..

Marriott may come back to haunt us, but in truth he wasn't exactly setting the world alight with his loan spells (the initial one at Woking aside). He was always a good finisher, I suspect a couple of years of playing regularly allowing him to learn his trade and mature (both physically and mentally) has served him well.

A success for the academy, if not the first team.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 18:24 - Aug 19 with 1521 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 17:06 - Aug 19 by bournemouthblue

A better player than some realise though, hopefully he performs so we can either sell him on or he comes back and actually performs

Yeah, I'm pleased for him. Doubt we'll sell him for much more than 100k tops, but I'd pleased if he has managed to advance his career from signing for us. Seems like a decent bloke.

Poll: Best Football Song

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 19:31 - Aug 19 with 1430 viewsstrikalite

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 18:17 - Aug 19 by ParisBlue

Marriott may come back to haunt us, but in truth he wasn't exactly setting the world alight with his loan spells (the initial one at Woking aside). He was always a good finisher, I suspect a couple of years of playing regularly allowing him to learn his trade and mature (both physically and mentally) has served him well.

A success for the academy, if not the first team.

Pray we have sell on clauses in place just in case, he's at Posh remember, strikers tend to move on for big money if they do well there, a certain Mr Fry sees to that..
Login to get fewer ads

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 19:35 - Aug 19 with 1404 viewsParisBlue

Another Moore goal for Rotherham on 19:31 - Aug 19 by strikalite

Pray we have sell on clauses in place just in case, he's at Posh remember, strikers tend to move on for big money if they do well there, a certain Mr Fry sees to that..

No sell on clause as we didn't sell him, he was out of contract and we didn't offer him a new one.

That summer we did offer contracts to (in addition to Knudsen) Toure, Douglas, Pitman, Malarczyk, Coke, Alabi, Yorwerth and Oar.

The difference in approach this year - adding some quality and suppliment with youth when needed - is refreshing.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 19:41]

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024