Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... 13:55 - Sep 4 with 2304 viewsITFC_Forever

As Kate is probably already 12 weeks plus, so the due date would therefore be early March.

Not sure watching the Villa matches with six weeks to go in the season are going to be that exciting.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 13:57 - Sep 4 with 2284 viewschicoazul

Is this the whole "get her pregnant, 2 weeks off for the World Cup" thing?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 13:58 - Sep 4 with 2277 viewsITFC_Forever

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 13:57 - Sep 4 by chicoazul

Is this the whole "get her pregnant, 2 weeks off for the World Cup" thing?

Yes.

Mainly spread about by Lads and Banter type pages on FB / Twitter.

He'd need to be sowing the seeds now, with announcement in December for it to work for the World Cup.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 14:38 - Sep 4 with 2213 viewsSteve_M

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 13:58 - Sep 4 by ITFC_Forever

Yes.

He'd need to be sowing the seeds now, with announcement in December for it to work for the World Cup.

Plus the fact that, as a member of the Royal Family, the whole concept of time off is rather different to that for the rest of us.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 15:12 - Sep 4 with 2131 viewschicoazul

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 13:58 - Sep 4 by ITFC_Forever

Yes.

The only funny thing about the joke is the idea that a new father will be able to sit around watching football.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 15:16 - Sep 4 with 2117 viewsJackSted

I put a hole in my condom the other day. Fingers cross

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 16:05 - Sep 4 with 2051 viewsvapour_trail

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 15:12 - Sep 4 by chicoazul

The only funny thing about the joke is the idea that a new father will be able to sit around watching football.

My second one was born in the October of an ashes winter. I was the perfect mr modern day father offering to get up and do the bottle feeds in the middle of the night.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 16:11 - Sep 4 with 2040 viewsReuser_is_God

I timed mine to perfection, I was home in time to watch Forest smash us 3-0.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 18:53 - Sep 4 with 1924 viewsSitfcB

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 15:16 - Sep 4 by JackSted

I put a hole in my condom the other day. Fingers cross

That's all well and good but you need a woman as well.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 19:10 - Sep 4 with 1896 viewsvapour_trail

Everyone making the same Paternity Leave joke for Prince William is wrong... on 18:53 - Sep 4 by SitfcB

That's all well and good but you need a woman as well.

look who's become an expert!!

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024