Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... 11:32 - Oct 13 with 2885 viewschristiand

on paper, they look very tough. Perhaps we could have Real Madrid and Barcelona thrown into the mix too!? Hoping we do our usual when the team surprises the majority of us and gets results when we least expect them to. Nevertheless, it is going to be an extremely tough next 10 games - get those helmets on guys watch out for the flying shrapnel!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 11:44 - Oct 13 with 2852 viewsBluebell

Why are they tough? We are 8th in the league with a game in hand.

I always go to games thinking we can win.
Good job we're playing on grass then... on 12:10 - Oct 13 with 2801 viewsSwansea_Blue

N/t

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good job we're playing on grass then... on 12:12 - Oct 13 with 2794 viewsPJH

Good job we're playing on grass then... on 12:10 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

N/t

One of them almost a home game for you.
Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 12:34 - Oct 13 with 2762 viewsTownly

We are due a few one pointers and will surely get more in the games v Burton and PNE at least.
Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 12:38 - Oct 13 with 2756 viewschristiand

Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 11:44 - Oct 13 by Bluebell

Credit to you Bluebell that you remain so positive, but I think we are still in a false position. When I look at those up and coming games, there are a lot of sides who I believe will finish higher than us this season. I've always been bit 'glass is half empty!' unfortunately.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 12:51 - Oct 13 with 2733 viewsPJH

Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 12:38 - Oct 13 by christiand

Credit to you Bluebell that you remain so positive, but I think we are still in a false position. When I look at those up and coming games, there are a lot of sides who I believe will finish higher than us this season. I've always been bit 'glass is half empty!' unfortunately.

Yeah, if it hadn't been for those 20 lucky goals that we have scored to help us get 18 lucky points we would be in trouble.
Like Bluebell I go to every league game(literally in my case)believing that we can win and more often than not I go expecting us to win.
Sometimes a game comes up where a point would be a good result and on current form tomorrow's would be one of them but I am going there seeing no reason why we should not win.
Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 12:55 - Oct 13 with 2720 viewsITFC_Forever

Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 12:34 - Oct 13 by Townly

We are due a few one pointers and will surely get more in the games v Burton and PNE at least.

Does make me laugh how everyone always writes PNE off.... they are higher than us in the league and are clearly no mugs....

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Good job we're playing on grass then... on 13:24 - Oct 13 with 2668 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good job we're playing on grass then... on 12:12 - Oct 13 by PJH

One of them almost a home game for you.

Not now I'm living in the States

It's going to be another 6 months before my next game...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Good job we're playing on grass then... on 13:31 - Oct 13 with 2659 viewsPJH

Good job we're playing on grass then... on 13:24 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

Oh, well Cardiff is still nearer to you than Ipswich is.
Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 18:47 - Oct 13 with 2560 viewsjas0999

Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 11:44 - Oct 13 by Bluebell

Agreed. We should be looking to win those games. We won’t win every one, but that has to be the objective. Question is whether Mick will go for it or play negative.
Good job we're playing on grass then... on 18:47 - Oct 13 with 2556 viewsSpruceMoose

I feel your pain.

Where in the states do you call home?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good job we're playing on grass then... on 18:50 - Oct 13 with 2552 viewsJ2BLUE

Bullsh1t. You haven't told us 267 times in the last week.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 19:01 - Oct 13 with 2532 viewsBlueNomad

Wow, just looked at our league fixtures over the next 2 months..... on 12:55 - Oct 13 by ITFC_Forever

Does make me laugh how everyone always writes PNE off.... they are higher than us in the league and are clearly no mugs....

There are no mugs in this league
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024