Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sonar Bangla 16:00 - Oct 12 with 1007 viewsitfcjoe

A bit skint but got to go out tonight for dinner with a couple of mates.

Gone for Sonar Bangla as is BYOB so can still have a few without shelling out £4-5 a pint.

Anyone been there recently, I ate there 2 or 3 years ago and it was decent enough, any further reviews

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sonar Bangla on 16:03 - Oct 12 with 998 viewsSpruceMoose

I also ate there 2 or 3 years a go, and it was great. I especially enjoyed the beer. But we brought that with us, so I'm not sure how helpful that is.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sonar Bangla on 16:07 - Oct 12 with 976 viewsKieran_Knows

Never been before, but going in a few weeks with a set of mates (think this is where the majority have agreed on), and 2/3 others have commented on it being decent.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sonar Bangla on 16:12 - Oct 12 with 963 viewsartsbossbeard

Still decent. Went about 6 months ago and the food was great.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024