Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" 18:42 - Oct 15 with 11527 viewsMaySixth

thanks for doing our teamtalk for us Nelson

"We are better than them, we have better players than them, we are a better club than them"

horrible diving cheating thug

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/nelson-oliveira-stoke-east-anglian-der
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:47]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 18:47 - Oct 15 with 8988 viewsmarchy

Never heard of him.
Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 18:48 - Oct 15 with 8967 viewsJ2BLUE

lol

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 18:53 - Oct 15 with 8932 viewsstickymockwell

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 18:47 - Oct 15 by marchy

Never heard of him.

Oh FFS, Nelson has been told about the glory days of Ian Culverhouse and Bayern Munich and he now knows the truth about our clubs.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:04 - Oct 15 with 8844 viewstextbackup

hope he breaks his leg in training this week and has to retire

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:20 - Oct 15 with 8727 viewsmarchy

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:04 - Oct 15 by textbackup

Nothing like a proportionate response eh.
Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:24 - Oct 15 with 8698 viewsSpruceMoose

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:04 - Oct 15 by textbackup

He could recover in the scumbag gym alongside Ched.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:34 - Oct 15 with 8620 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:24 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

Poor innocent Ched. He just wanted to spread the word of love and was persecuted by the authorities. He's like a modern day Jesus FFS!
Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:43 - Oct 15 with 8546 viewsfactual_blue

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:24 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

He was acquitted.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

I'd prefer it to happen... on 19:44 - Oct 15 with 8540 viewsBloots

....in the first minute of the match.

So that I can laugh hysterically at him and then boo loudly as he gets carried off by the golf cart.

(which hopefully crashes on the way to the dressing room, breaking his jaw in the process)

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:47 - Oct 15 with 8514 viewsbrogansnose

Chambers will put him on his arris then Ginger joe will 'accidently' trample on his wedding tackle.

Several times.
Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:51 - Oct 15 with 8481 viewsstrikalite

We've won more than you, we've won more than you, Nelson Oliveria, WHO? we've won more than you!

Throwing in the "who" actually works quite well..
Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:59 - Oct 15 with 8431 viewsmarchy

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:43 - Oct 15 by factual_blue

He was acquitted.

Of being a rapist, not of being a scumbag.
Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 20:05 - Oct 15 with 8360 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Pr1ck. I hope Chambo cripples him next week

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 20:13 - Oct 15 with 8304 viewsfactual_blue

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 19:59 - Oct 15 by marchy

Of being a rapist, not of being a scumbag.

You can't be charged with something that isn't a crime, and therefore you can't be acquitted of it.

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 20:14 - Oct 15 with 8298 viewsElderGrizzly

Mick talks up the opposition every week. Oliviera has just beat him to it
I'd prefer it to happen... on 20:18 - Oct 15 with 8260 viewstextbackup

I'd prefer it to happen... on 19:44 - Oct 15 by Bloots

....in the first minute of the match.

So that I can laugh hysterically at him and then boo loudly as he gets carried off by the golf cart.

(which hopefully crashes on the way to the dressing room, breaking his jaw in the process)

Loan mark Venus in for a free kick at him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 20:32 - Oct 15 with 8177 viewsSpruceMoose

Rookie error. He forgot to mention the airport and cathedral.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 20:42 - Oct 15 with 8116 viewsmarchy

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 20:13 - Oct 15 by factual_blue

You can't be charged with something that isn't a crime, and therefore you can't be acquitted of it.

Then your comment about his acquittal was completely irrelevant wasn't it.
Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 20:59 - Oct 15 with 8007 viewsfactual_blue

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 20:42 - Oct 15 by marchy

Then your comment about his acquittal was completely irrelevant wasn't it.

Don't worry about it dear heart; Sprucey will explain........

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 21:03 - Oct 15 with 7978 viewsmarchy

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 20:59 - Oct 15 by factual_blue

Don't worry about it dear heart; Sprucey will explain........

I think I'm up to speed thanks sugarplum. A scumbag is being called a scumbag, and you're chiming in helpfully confirming he's not a rapist. The former can be the former without being the latter.
Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 21:04 - Oct 15 with 7958 viewsDeano69

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Who?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 21:08 - Oct 15 with 7932 viewsBackToRussia

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 21:03 - Oct 15 by marchy

I think I'm up to speed thanks sugarplum. A scumbag is being called a scumbag, and you're chiming in helpfully confirming he's not a rapist. The former can be the former without being the latter.

Don't worry factual is just senile and mainly preoccupied by dancing TV shows.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 21:19 - Oct 15 with 7874 viewsRegencyBlue

Well, they do participate!
Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 21:21 - Oct 15 with 7859 viewsjeera

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 21:03 - Oct 15 by marchy

Tbf, I believe he already knows that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Nelson Oliveria "We are a better club than them" on 21:34 - Oct 15 with 7796 viewsericclacton

Crease Toff would have held the back of his shirt for the whole match.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024