Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potty mouth. 21:29 - Oct 28 with 15232 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but MM should mind his words when in a press conference.

You'd never get a cricket of rugby coach give such a foul mouth rant as that.
It is appalling and he should be ashamed of himself.

He's got to go.

He openly admits to deliberately working AGAINST the fans. What in earth is he thinking.

I do think he is a very good manger, but today has seen me move firmly into the OUT camp.

I'm forgiving, but his ranting and potty mouth is enough for me.

MM go now please and give us back dome dignity, manners, and respect.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Potty mouth. on 21:36 - Oct 28 with 8595 viewsJohnny_Boy

Did you not hear Conte's foul mouthed tirade yesterday at the Chelsea presser?
Potty mouth. on 21:37 - Oct 28 with 8587 viewshampstead_blue

Potty mouth. on 21:36 - Oct 28 by Johnny_Boy

Did you not hear Conte's foul mouthed tirade yesterday at the Chelsea presser?

Conte won the Prem last year.

I didn't hear it.

I hate that type of behaviour it has no place in sport.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Potty mouth. on 21:37 - Oct 28 with 8577 viewsMaySixth

grow up FFS

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

on 21:38 - Oct 28 with 8579 views_

Potty mouth. on 21:40 - Oct 28 with 8562 viewsLankHenners

He's been using that sort of language ever since he's been here, and throughout his entire managerial career. Getting annoyed it at now is weird.

"He openly admits to deliberately working AGAINST the fans" No he doesn't - he says he isn't going to be swayed by calls from the fans, which is the sane response of anyone who isn't a fcking moron.

Certain sections of this fanbase have lost the ability to talk about 'respect'.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Potty mouth. on 21:41 - Oct 28 with 8557 viewsJohnny_Boy

Potty mouth. on 21:37 - Oct 28 by hampstead_blue

Conte won the Prem last year.

I didn't hear it.

I hate that type of behaviour it has no place in sport.

I don't understand - it's okay to use abusive language - just as long as you won something the previous season?
Potty mouth. on 21:42 - Oct 28 with 8542 viewsBackToRussia

Potty mouth. on 21:40 - Oct 28 by LankHenners

He's been using that sort of language ever since he's been here, and throughout his entire managerial career. Getting annoyed it at now is weird.

"He openly admits to deliberately working AGAINST the fans" No he doesn't - he says he isn't going to be swayed by calls from the fans, which is the sane response of anyone who isn't a fcking moron.

Certain sections of this fanbase have lost the ability to talk about 'respect'.

He says he is less likely to bring on a player because of what fans say.

I don't think he means that but it's what he says.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Potty mouth. on 21:43 - Oct 28 with 8521 viewsRyorry

on 21:38 - Oct 28 by _

Don't think Hampstead deserves that response for his post tbf.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

on 21:48 - Oct 28 with 8487 views_

Potty mouth. on 21:43 - Oct 28 by Ryorry

Don't think Hampstead deserves that response for his post tbf.

Potty mouth. on 21:50 - Oct 28 with 8471 viewshampstead_blue

on 21:38 - Oct 28 by _

Foul language has no place in the leadership of sport

Children see that as role models and take it as "good". Sorry, but as someone who has had to live by the highest standards all my life I can never understand why you need to use such language.

What is wrong with someone that means they cannot converse without using such base words?

The club should reprimand him and remind him of his place.

As a cricket coach and captain of a county team, if I used that language when talking to a sponsor or in a press release I would be fired, never to return.

What gives MM, or anyone the right to lower our game into the gutter?

on 21:51 - Oct 28 with 8454 views_

Potty mouth. on 21:50 - Oct 28 by hampstead_blue

Children see that as role models and take it as "good". Sorry, but as someone who has had to live by the highest standards all my life I can never understand why you need to use such language.

What is wrong with someone that means they cannot converse without using such base words?

As a cricket coach and captain of a county team, if I used that language when talking to a sponsor or in a press release I would be fired, never to return.

Potty mouth. on 21:54 - Oct 28 with 8442 viewsRyorry

on 21:51 - Oct 28 by _

But not usually in public!

Potty mouth. on 21:55 - Oct 28 with 8435 viewsjeera

Potty mouth. on 21:50 - Oct 28 by hampstead_blue

Well you're not wrong as such are you? But tbf the fans give them so much abuse, and frequently over-look, (or just don't care) that these are actual real people they're abusing on a regular basis.

At which point would anyone snap and hand some back? I gotta say, he's far more patient than me.

How do feel about Stokes giving a hiding to that bloke/those blokes? I felt he'd gone too far but in his defence haven't a couple of guys come out to say he was 'defending' them? Mind you, the 'defence' continued after they had left, but nonetheless. As a cricketer and all that, what do you think?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 21:58]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

on 22:00 - Oct 28 with 8407 views_

Potty mouth. on 21:55 - Oct 28 by jeera

Well you're not wrong as such are you? But tbf the fans give them so much abuse, and frequently over-look, (or just don't care) that these are actual real people they're abusing on a regular basis.

At which point would anyone snap and hand some back? I gotta say, he's far more patient than me.

How do feel about Stokes giving a hiding to that bloke/those blokes? I felt he'd gone too far but in his defence haven't a couple of guys come out to say he was 'defending' them? Mind you, the 'defence' continued after they had left, but nonetheless. As a cricketer and all that, what do you think?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 21:58]

Potty mouth. on 22:19 - Oct 28 with 8335 viewsGarv

on 21:48 - Oct 28 by _

Is there not an argument for looking at it from a general overview of sport and respect?

In that regard it doesn't look good.

OP doesn't seem to be getting 'precious', just not agreeing with Mick's demeanour and attitude.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Potty mouth. on 22:23 - Oct 28 with 8319 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

As I said on the news section, it has been like being in a blizzard on here today !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Potty mouth. on 22:25 - Oct 28 with 8306 viewsRyorry

Potty mouth. on 22:23 - Oct 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

As I said on the news section, it has been like being in a blizzard on here today !

All white on the night?

Potty mouth. on 22:25 - Oct 28 with 8296 viewsSomethingBlue

"You'd never get a cricket of rugby coach give such a foul mouth rant as that."

Comedy gold — thank you.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Potty mouth. on 22:30 - Oct 28 with 8289 viewstextbackup

i don't care if he comes out and calls anyone that's booed him every name under the sun, fair is fair...

BUT where i think he's a pr1ck is he doesn't acknowledge those that haven't given him stick. the Galloway girls, the old boys that follow us everywhere, they've effectively been given the two fingers from MM. very wrong.

by all means stick it to those giving him sht, but atleast say that before hand

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Potty mouth. on 22:48 - Oct 28 with 8209 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Potty mouth. on 22:30 - Oct 28 by textbackup

i don't care if he comes out and calls anyone that's booed him every name under the sun, fair is fair...

BUT where i think he's a pr1ck is he doesn't acknowledge those that haven't given him stick. the Galloway girls, the old boys that follow us everywhere, they've effectively been given the two fingers from MM. very wrong.

I'd agree with that.

He should go out of his way to make it clear he appreciates the loyal fans. He gives it back to the fans who give him abuse, which is fair enough IMO, but he does seem to tar all fans with the same brush.

Poll: Best Football Song

Potty mouth. on 22:50 - Oct 28 with 8206 viewsSuperfrans

Potty mouth. on 22:30 - Oct 28 by textbackup

When he reacts against the fans, he’s not abusing all the fans, he’s sounding off against those who are giving him grief - exactly what you have just said is fine by you. Surely you know that?

The loyal, supporting old lads and lasses, he’s fine with them. He’s not giving them a hard time.

Surely you realise this?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Potty mouth. on 22:52 - Oct 28 with 8198 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Potty mouth. on 22:50 - Oct 28 by Superfrans

When he reacts against the fans, he’s not abusing all the fans, he’s sounding off against those who are giving him grief - exactly what you have just said is fine by you. Surely you know that?

The loyal, supporting old lads and lasses, he’s fine with them. He’s not giving them a hard time.

Surely you realise this?

I'm often a Mick defender, but I have to side with Texters on this one. He should make more of an effort to make a point of this.

Poll: Best Football Song

Potty mouth. on 23:04 - Oct 28 with 8159 viewsSuperfrans

Potty mouth. on 22:52 - Oct 28 by RoyKeanesDog

I'm often a Mick defender, but I have to side with Texters on this one. He should make more of an effort to make a point of this.

I don’t follow...

Personally, I don’t like his potty mouth. He loses the moral high ground, imho, when he effs and jeffs.

But when he does this, it’s targetted at the fans who are abusing him (which Texters is okay with, he said so). It’s not targetted at the loyal old men and women who travel from Suffolk who Texters suggests it is.

Potty mouth. on 23:08 - Oct 28 with 8147 viewstextbackup

Potty mouth. on 22:50 - Oct 28 by Superfrans

Surely you realise this?

surely you realise all I'm suggesting is he makes an effort to say "the fans that support us were great today, those that spent time abusing me this is what I think..."

its no big deal, but id be a bit pissed off if I travelled there today and read those comments. that's all

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Potty mouth. on 23:14 - Oct 28 with 8113 viewsSuperfrans

Potty mouth. on 23:08 - Oct 28 by textbackup

surely you realise all I'm suggesting is he makes an effort to say "the fans that support us were great today, those that spent time abusing me this is what I think..."

its no big deal, but id be a bit pissed off if I travelled there today and read those comments. that's all

You know, it’s sweet of you to be so considerate to us. But those of us who don’t behave like knuckleheads, we realise that he respects us.

😉👍🏻

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024