Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? 08:42 - Nov 14 with 2660 viewsPendejo

If so I would imagine there's some massive flouncing with major melt down going on.

I know it's a few days ago but I haven't had the opportunity to swing by until back at work... I enjoyed watching England on Friday night... other than Kane and Ali, who exactly were we missing who would have added anything to the performance?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 08:43 - Nov 14 with 2641 viewsBackToRussia

Zinedine Zidanein his pomp.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 08:51 - Nov 14 with 2635 viewshype313

la gazzetta dello sport haven't held back this morning.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 08:53 - Nov 14 with 2621 viewsBackToRussia

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 08:51 - Nov 14 by hype313

the stuff I read off there was very funny.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 09:57 - Nov 14 with 2569 viewsCaptainObvious

Worst season since 1958 common bond

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 10:27 - Nov 14 with 2553 viewsSteve_M

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/14/this-is-the-apocalypse-italian-

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 10:54 - Nov 14 with 2526 viewsWeWereZombies

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 10:27 - Nov 14 by Steve_M

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/14/this-is-the-apocalypse-italian-

Seems a bit restrained to be honest, and no mention of Mick as a potential successor to Ventura...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 10:57 - Nov 14 with 2524 viewsWD19

My take was that the gazzetta dello sport thought it was fine.
Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 12:45 - Nov 14 with 2442 viewsbournemouthblue

Sterling is surely superior to the likes of Lingard?

A lot of people don't like him for whatever reason but he's clearly one of our more talented players currently?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

The questions is would England have.... on 12:48 - Nov 14 with 2434 viewsBloots

...done any better?

We wouldn't have finished above Spain in the qualification.

So we would have been in the play offs too.

Would we have beaten Sweden over 2 legs?

It's highly debatable.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 12:57 - Nov 14 with 2417 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 12:45 - Nov 14 by bournemouthblue

Sterling is surely superior to the likes of Lingard?

A lot of people don't like him for whatever reason but he's clearly one of our more talented players currently?

Hmm. Seems to make a habit of running down dead ends. Sterling lacks the instinctive footballing intelligence to be a top player imo.

Lingard's a funny one. Looks a player at times but then goes awol for matches at a time.

Kane seems like he could be the real deal though. Reluctantly Alli is very good too (a diving cheat though). Rashford can be good, but lots too learn (also a diving cheat).

We don't have stand out quality like we once had. Personally I think that's down to coaching - so much of the game is about defensive positioning and work rate off the ball. The unpredictability and raw edges are honed off raw talent in the name of percentage football, which unsurprisingly results in predictable play.

I can't imagine someone like Gasgoine being given free licence to roam and cause havoc.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The questions is would England have.... on 13:04 - Nov 14 with 2409 viewsPendejo

The questions is would England have.... on 12:48 - Nov 14 by Bloots

...done any better?

We wouldn't have finished above Spain in the qualification.

So we would have been in the play offs too.

Would we have beaten Sweden over 2 legs?

It's highly debatable.

Personally, no I don't think we would have done any better.

HOWEVER

The question was about FAN reaction, not media nor how England would have done in that group. Another summer of snore lies ahead for us I fear.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Is there an Italian version of TWTD or WOTB? on 18:33 - Nov 14 with 2276 viewsosborne

Dinosauri fuenti!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024