Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiet on here this afternoon/evening 22:03 - Nov 17 with 3127 viewsBrixtonBlue

I've been working late, but having a quiet Friday night anyway due to getting up early for Hull tomorrow. I excitedly said yes the the £12 match ticket, not thinking about the 4.5 hour journey to get there. Schoolboy error.

Just having a beer in my attic/man cave. Might watch some more Stranger Things in a bit. What's everyone else up to?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:09 - Nov 17 with 3120 viewsNewcyBlue

Seb’s first night with me since I have been back.

On an air bed on the floor next to his bed. He wanted me to stay as he missed me too much apparently.

Not a bad way to spend a night.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:10 - Nov 17 with 3112 viewsSpruceMoose

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:09 - Nov 17 by NewcyBlue

On an air bed on the floor next to his bed. He wanted me to stay as he missed me too much apparently.

Enjoying a beer on the way home. Then, cooking, maybe another beer, and TV with Mrs Moose.

Yes sir, I know how to party.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:13 - Nov 17 with 3098 viewsSpruceMoose

You'll bring a tear to this jaded moose's eyes if you keep those kind of posts up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:21 - Nov 17 with 3081 viewsJ2BLUE

Classic. Step 1: Complete. Step 2: Pretend to have a bad dream and end up next to Mrs Newcy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:23 - Nov 17 with 3074 viewsEastTownBlue

If it is quiet on here this evening I thought that I had missed something and we have won ...
Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:41 - Nov 17 with 3056 viewsKieran_Knows

Currently watching Stranger Things as well. Hooked on it at the moment!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:44 - Nov 17 with 3047 viewsGuthrum

Just been out with a mate for an excellent meal at the Bear on Rodborough Common.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:57 - Nov 17 with 3037 viewsfactual_blue

Do you gave a bad back, or suffer from stress? Have considered claiming a welfare benefit?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

on 22:59 - Nov 17 with 3029 views_

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:57 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

Do you gave a bad back, or suffer from stress? Have considered claiming a welfare benefit?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:02 - Nov 17 with 3029 viewsBrixtonBlue

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:57 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

Not so much the bad back, but stress, yes. I've recently been reading a lot of football messageboard posts by a certain "Libero" and my stress levels have gone through the roof. Is there anything you recommend?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 23:20 - Nov 17 with 3010 views_

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:02 - Nov 17 by BrixtonBlue

Not so much the bad back, but stress, yes. I've recently been reading a lot of football messageboard posts by a certain "Libero" and my stress levels have gone through the roof. Is there anything you recommend?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:22 - Nov 17 with 3005 viewsfactual_blue

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:02 - Nov 17 by BrixtonBlue

I'd recommend reporting this poster to the authorities, who will look into it personally.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:31 - Nov 17 with 2957 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 23:20 - Nov 17 by _

I've tried the first bit but the tosspot still remains.

I would try the other but I've read that McDonalds is bad for you. In fact worse than Libero's posts.

Maybe Libero's posts with fries would be a good compromise.

on 23:33 - Nov 17 with 2950 views_

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:31 - Nov 17 by BrixtonBlue

I've tried the first bit but the tosspot still remains.

I would try the other but I've read that McDonalds is bad for you. In fact worse than Libero's posts.

Maybe Libero's posts with fries would be a good compromise.

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 00:38 - Nov 18 with 2911 viewsSarge

Delivering pizza in the cold
Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 00:48 - Nov 18 with 2901 viewsjeera

I made beef bourguignon. It was nice.

I made a decision to not buy wine and instead bought lager.

I now wish I'd bought wine.

I have the first ever BBT on TV. Not seen it before.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 01:24 - Nov 18 with 2852 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:22 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

I'd recommend reporting this poster to the authorities, who will look into it personally.

Don't be soft. The authorities are too busy maintaining the illusion that the Earth is a globe. And that Islam is to blame for EVERYTHING.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 07:10 - Nov 18 with 2773 viewsBrixtonBlue

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 00:48 - Nov 18 by jeera

I made beef bourguignon. It was nice.

I made a decision to not buy wine and instead bought lager.

I now wish I'd bought wine.

I have the first ever BBT on TV. Not seen it before.

BBT?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024