Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Onto the next one then, Sheff Weds 22:05 - Nov 19 with 770 viewsCurrie10

Interesting game for me this - ironically last game I saw live pre Australia was us winning at Hillsborough, and the last game I will see in Australia before I move overseas to teach children in South Korea for 6 months, maybe a year is us v Wendy.

My partners an owl, and her dad / partner are coming to visit us.

Amazingly, this game is on Bein sport over here - we're out for the day, however going to 'tape' the match and see only my second 90 minutes of Ipswich in a year...... yes, it's been that poor an effort from me.

So I'm really looking forward to it!

I see Knudsen is suspended, so have a feeling Connolly may slot in at LB.

Will the front four be rotated slightly, perhaps Ward could come in for one?
Will Bru start CM?

Both managers under severe pressure, have this down as 1-1 which will do little to appease either sets of supporters.

COYB.
Onto the next one then, Sheff Weds on 22:17 - Nov 19 with 746 viewsbournemouthblue

I wouldn't say McCarthy is under severe pressure, we are probably overperforming with the side we have currently?

A good January (when do we ever have those) and we could easily push for a play-off spot.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Onto the next one then, Sheff Weds on 22:34 - Nov 19 with 729 viewsCurrie10

Onto the next one then, Sheff Weds on 22:17 - Nov 19 by bournemouthblue

I wouldn't say McCarthy is under severe pressure, we are probably overperforming with the side we have currently?

A good January (when do we ever have those) and we could easily push for a play-off spot.

Okay perhaps the wording of that is slightly off - however, many seem utterly anti the regime despite us sitting well.

It's by no means a tiny minority either, our home gates are horrific in relation to where we are. Many a stay away fan. Away gates holding up nicely.....!

Getting to the crunch point of the season though. COYB.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 22:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024