Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen 23:34 - Nov 18 with 4511 viewsrhubard

Listening to radio Suffolk it sounded like he had a complete mare today, anyone there offer a brief appraisal? Bit gutted as he was playing so much better of late...

Poll: Worst ITFC manager of all time?

Knudsen on 23:40 - Nov 18 with 4488 viewsClapham_Junction

He wasn't great; a few misplaced passes and caught out a couple of times, but I would put it in 'mare' category.

Spence on the other hand...
Knudsen on 23:45 - Nov 18 with 4477 viewsDeano69

I was only able to listen to the first half but thought a Brenner and Mathie were banging on how well he was playing?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Knudsen on 23:50 - Nov 18 with 4470 viewsLankHenners

Unless there's been an enormous change in the meaning of 'complete mare' that I'm not aware of then no, not even close. Pretty solid today and made a good attacking outlet. He had a decent game.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Knudsen on 00:01 - Nov 19 with 4426 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Knudsen and Spence both had solid games, they weren't the issue in our defence.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Knudsen on 00:20 - Nov 19 with 4395 viewsBrixtonBlue

Knudsen on 00:01 - Nov 19 by BrettenhamBlue

Knudsen and Spence both had solid games, they weren't the issue in our defence.

WTF?!?

Spence was awful - and the worst player by a mile. As said by everyone near us.

Feck knows what game you were watching.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Knudsen on 00:42 - Nov 19 with 4354 viewsClapham_Junction

Knudsen on 00:20 - Nov 19 by BrixtonBlue

WTF?!?

Bizarrely he currently has the highest average rating for the game. Don't know whether the goal makes people forget the previous 85 minutes?
Knudsen on 06:48 - Nov 19 with 4227 viewsBenters

Knudsen on 00:20 - Nov 19 by BrixtonBlue

WTF?!?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Knudsen on 07:38 - Nov 19 with 4170 viewsJohnny_Boy

Knudsen on 00:42 - Nov 19 by Clapham_Junction

Bizarrely he currently has the highest average rating for the game. Don't know whether the goal makes people forget the previous 85 minutes?

Isn't it all a bit reminiscent to Titus? Loved the guy - but he had some shockers in a Town shirt. But it was always glossed over whenever he scored!
Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen on 07:42 - Nov 19 with 4164 viewstrncbluearmy

Knudsen and Bart ok the rest of the defense shocking

webber keeps being touted as a future prem player, just can't see it, continually caught out of position and cannot tackle
Knudsen on 08:03 - Nov 19 with 4115 viewsWestover

I watched the game and thought he played well IMO he has improved this season
Knudsen on 09:17 - Nov 19 with 3987 viewsPJH

Knudsen on 23:50 - Nov 18 by LankHenners

Unless there's been an enormous change in the meaning of 'complete mare' that I'm not aware of then no, not even close. Pretty solid today and made a good attacking outlet. He had a decent game.

I thought Jonas looked good going forward but defensively he was not as good as of late.
I would say that overall his game was just about ok, certainly not out worst player whilst also certainly not our best.
This is why people shouldn't..... on 09:35 - Nov 19 with 3956 viewsBloots

.....take other peoples views entirely seriously.

Particularly Brenda Willy or whatever his name is.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Knudsen on 11:16 - Nov 19 with 3833 viewsBasuco

After Celina moved to the right side Jonas was left badly exposed and Hull put three players attacking down our left, as soon as Celina returned to the left that was resolved. That showed to me how much Bersant has learn't about the importance of his defensive duties.
Knudsen on 11:37 - Nov 19 with 3804 viewshowdonblue

Mick out !
Knudsen on 11:55 - Nov 19 with 3781 viewsPJH

Knudsen on 11:16 - Nov 19 by Basuco

After Celina moved to the right side Jonas was left badly exposed and Hull put three players attacking down our left, as soon as Celina returned to the left that was resolved. That showed to me how much Bersant has learn't about the importance of his defensive duties.

I think Celina was moved to the right side BECAUSE Jonas was being badly exposed and as Celina did nothing first half going forward I would not have been surprised if he had been subbed at halftime.
Celina however had a very good second half going forward on the left side.

I saw nothing to suggest that Celina has learnt anything about his defensive duties but he is worth having in the side because of what he can do attacking wise.
Finding someone else to do the defensive duties that Celina should be doing is another problem.

You and I seem to see Celina's defensive contribution very differently.
Knudsen on 13:16 - Nov 19 with 3703 viewsNo9

I would not have said, on balance RS broadcast suggested he had a 'mare'
Based on what Brenner Wooley seems to know about football I wouldn't take any notice anyway.
Knudsen on 15:36 - Nov 19 with 3639 viewsDarth_Koont

Looked OK today. Solid in defence and encouraging support for Celina — not to mention great willingness to get into the box and set up the first goal or get to the byeline particularly in the second half.

He looks increasingly like a very decent and well-balanced Championship fullback

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024