Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 point out of 15 since they beat us 21:38 - Nov 21 with 7399 viewsgainsboroughblue

That actually makes me more annoyed we lost to them bastids. They really are no great shakes are they?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:39 - Nov 21 with 5049 viewsBackToRussia

Nope, and the game was there for the taking.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:40 - Nov 21 with 5041 viewstextbackup

You know they'll pick up a bit of form just before we play them in feb

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:41 - Nov 21 with 5040 viewsm14_blue

They're 15th and have scored 16 in 18 games.

Absolutely laughable.
1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:41 - Nov 21 with 5038 viewsTheBlueBarca

It was one of the worse games I have ever seen at Portman Road, both sides were absolute guff tbh, so no shock there league position reflects how bad they really are this season.

They'll have another manager soon enough, they go through them like water up there.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:42 - Nov 21 with 5028 viewsgainsboroughblue

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:40 - Nov 21 by textbackup

You know it!! We always play them at the wrong time. But it would appear that this time, we missed an absolute golden one to do them.

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:43 - Nov 21 with 5019 viewsunstableblue

we had plenty of energy in the first half against Norwich, but it was all a little headless and manic, relying on effort rather than systems, and clever movement/passing.

Second half we tired and their better quality came out.

we have to start realising that movement, system, positioning, making the ball work, combined 'with the ugly' stuff, is how we will beat them muppets, and truly progress as a team

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:46 - Nov 21 with 4992 viewstextbackup

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:42 - Nov 21 by gainsboroughblue

You know it!! We always play them at the wrong time. But it would appear that this time, we missed an absolute golden one to do them.

Their lot are calling relegation on various social media outlets right now! Some even saying they could end up as pointless as ITFC... ouch

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:47 - Nov 21 with 4983 viewsgainsboroughblue

Quite funny to remember some of their fans on WOTB, only the other week saying that they feel sorry for us.

And now they are 5 places below us having played two games more.

Login to get fewer ads

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:48 - Nov 21 with 4968 viewsBloots

....and they were dreadful.

Hoolahan is still their best player and he is past it.

They just pass it around the midfield and defence until they lose the ball.

Literally.

How we didn't beat them I really don't know.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:53 - Nov 21 with 4923 viewstextbackup

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:48 - Nov 21 by Bloots

Literally.

MMs stats in Derby games across his entire career is a reason I could list. Something like 19 games, 2 wins.

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:53 - Nov 21 with 4915 viewsHerbivore

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:48 - Nov 21 by Bloots

Literally.

Combination of bad luck and bad finishing in the first half and some poor defending and tired legs in the second half.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh, right. Sorry should have known. (n/t) on 21:55 - Nov 21 with 4896 viewsBloots

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:53 - Nov 21 by textbackup

MMs stats in Derby games across his entire career is a reason I could list. Something like 19 games, 2 wins.

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:57 - Nov 21 with 4884 viewsgainsboroughblue

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:53 - Nov 21 by textbackup

Wasn't his record in play-off games pretty crap too?

Yeah, we missed out big time.... on 21:57 - Nov 21 with 4885 viewsBloots

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:53 - Nov 21 by Herbivore

Combination of bad luck and bad finishing in the first half and some poor defending and tired legs in the second half.

....the only positive is that next season we'll be on a level playing field financially. So you have to assume they'll get even worse.

The German experiment, with the DOF running things doesn't seem to be winning over the fans

Historically they are even more fickle than us, so I'm hopeful of good things in the future.

Maybe.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 22:17]

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 22:00 - Nov 21 with 4858 viewstextbackup

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:57 - Nov 21 by gainsboroughblue

Wasn't his record in play-off games pretty crap too?

yeah, awful.

that's not unlucky IMO, more to it. sends them out nervous, uneasy.... along those lines

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 22:10 - Nov 21 with 4806 viewsLankHenners

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 22:00 - Nov 21 by textbackup

yeah, awful.

that's not unlucky IMO, more to it. sends them out nervous, uneasy.... along those lines

His record in derbies and playoffs is surprisingly bad. Do wonder if his 'take each game as it is' mentality comes undone in those sorts of games.

That said, taking them game against them this season individually, we didn't take the chances we had in the first half, then conceded a sloppy goal in the 2nd and seemed to completely drop our energy levels.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Yeah, we missed out big time.... on 22:15 - Nov 21 with 4777 viewscatch74

Yeah, we missed out big time.... on 21:57 - Nov 21 by Bloots

....the only positive is that next season we'll be on a level playing field financially. So you have to assume they'll get even worse.

The German experiment, with the DOF running things doesn't seem to be winning over the fans

Historically they are even more fickle than us, so I'm hopeful of good things in the future.

Maybe.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 22:17]

They'll brick it in Jan if this continues and offload a couple of high earners then. (Maddison, even Hoolahan)It's very worrying for those poor creatures.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Oh, right. Sorry should have known. (n/t) on 22:20 - Nov 21 with 4738 viewsBackToRussia

Oh, right. Sorry should have known. (n/t) on 21:55 - Nov 21 by Bloots

19 games? Hardly a statistical fluke is it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 22:23 - Nov 21 with 4727 viewsStNeotsBlue

I was absolutely convinced we'd do them this time. At half time I was still positive and could only see us winning, at full time I was as gutted as I've been for years.
Wasn't disputing that.... on 22:30 - Nov 21 with 4703 viewsBloots

Oh, right. Sorry should have known. (n/t) on 22:20 - Nov 21 by BackToRussia

19 games? Hardly a statistical fluke is it.

...it would just make a change for a thread not to turn into an in/out argument.

It might be worth seeing what random subject you lot can manage to guide towards a "Mick out!" position.

Each to their own though I guess.

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 22:43 - Nov 21 with 4639 viewsRIPbobby

It would have suited us the play that fixture at Carrow Road and we'd have won without much fuss. They are better away.
1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 22:44 - Nov 21 with 4636 viewsBent_double

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 21:40 - Nov 21 by textbackup

To be honest, if they only win one more game this season and it's against us, I'll take that and happily watch as they plummet into L1 again.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 22:45 - Nov 21 with 4630 viewsgainsboroughblue

1 point out of 15 since they beat us on 22:43 - Nov 21 by RIPbobby

It would have suited us the play that fixture at Carrow Road and we'd have won without much fuss. They are better away.

Not tonight they weren't. Hee hee.

Wasn't disputing that.... on 23:10 - Nov 21 with 4564 viewsBackToRussia

Wasn't disputing that.... on 22:30 - Nov 21 by Bloots

...it would just make a change for a thread not to turn into an in/out argument.

It might be worth seeing what random subject you lot can manage to guide towards a "Mick out!" position.

Each to their own though I guess.

coming from the man who starts thread calling out "outers." If you don't want it to be divisive maybe don't sow division.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 00:26 - Nov 22 with 4452 viewsTheBlueBarca

I watched a stream of it tonight..... on 21:53 - Nov 21 by Herbivore

Still in denial.

We were awful.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024