Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are you London based blues watching the game? 22:50 - Nov 21 with 2737 viewsBrixtonBlue

Not sure I'll get out of work in time to make the actual game but might be able to make it to a pub. Problem is Man U playing at the same time.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 23:21 - Nov 21 with 2712 viewsclive_baker

Watching it at home.

You’re not invited.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 00:12 - Nov 22 with 2679 viewshoppy

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 23:21 - Nov 21 by clive_baker

Watching it at home.

You’re not invited.

Surely you could rustle up some bangers and mash to make it worth your while?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 00:13 - Nov 22 with 2676 viewsclive_baker

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 00:12 - Nov 22 by hoppy

Surely you could rustle up some bangers and mash to make it worth your while?

£70 and I’ll think about it

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 06:11 - Nov 22 with 2618 viewsBrixtonBlue

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 23:21 - Nov 21 by clive_baker

Watching it at home.

You’re not invited.

If I were invited to the home of a stranger on the internet that's the last place I'd be going. Even £90's worth of bangers and mash wouldn't tempt me.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 12:57 - Nov 22 with 2527 viewsMummy_Short_Arms

Anyone find a pub that's showing it ? I've tried most of the places on that Matchpint site to no avail. Naughty Burger said they might if enough people were interested but no promises.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 12:58]
Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 12:59 - Nov 22 with 2516 viewsStokieBlue

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 12:57 - Nov 22 by Mummy_Short_Arms

Anyone find a pub that's showing it ? I've tried most of the places on that Matchpint site to no avail. Naughty Burger said they might if enough people were interested but no promises.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 12:58]

I assume the place in Highbury is showing it if the landlord is still the same one it used to be (Ipswich fan).

I've haven't checked though.

SB

Edit: I seem to recall it was called the Gunners.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 13:06]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 13:07 - Nov 22 with 2496 viewsMummy_Short_Arms

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 12:59 - Nov 22 by StokieBlue

I assume the place in Highbury is showing it if the landlord is still the same one it used to be (Ipswich fan).

I've haven't checked though.

SB

Edit: I seem to recall it was called the Gunners.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 13:06]

The Gunners? Thought he might have moved on but maybe not....
Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 13:09 - Nov 22 with 2494 viewsStokieBlue

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 13:07 - Nov 22 by Mummy_Short_Arms

The Gunners? Thought he might have moved on but maybe not....

Almost certainly, just realised it must have been more than a decade since I've been there.

Ignore me.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 13:43 - Nov 22 with 2452 viewsSuperfrans

And Chelsea. And Celtic.

Even pubs with three TV feeds won't be showing it, sadly...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 14:03 - Nov 22 with 2426 viewsBrixtonBlue

Where are you London based blues watching the game? on 13:43 - Nov 22 by Superfrans

And Chelsea. And Celtic.

Even pubs with three TV feeds won't be showing it, sadly...

I've got myself a train ticket now. Just hope I can get out in time to make kick off.

As you say, annoying so many bigger games are on tonight. The Carlsberg Sports Bar in Leicester Square would've been a right touch if the CL games weren't on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024