Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow 22:34 - Nov 22 with 4248 viewsElderGrizzly

Reattaching his penis i assume

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:36 - Nov 22 with 4209 viewsDarkHorse

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:37 - Nov 22 with 4181 viewsDeano69

Instant sex change.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:38 - Nov 22 with 4170 viewsDarth_Koont

Can Loovens get a ban on review? He clearly followed through to stop the player after he'd missed the ball.

Doesn't help us or McGoldrick of course. If they can't just stitch him up tonight, then it sounds like he'll be out for a while ... FFS.

Pronouns: He/Him

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:38 - Nov 22 with 4153 viewsHerbivore

Didn't even give him a yellow card. Ref was a disgrace.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:38 - Nov 22 with 4151 viewsElderGrizzly

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:38 - Nov 22 by Darth_Koont

Can Loovens get a ban on review? He clearly followed through to stop the player after he'd missed the ball.

Doesn't help us or McGoldrick of course. If they can't just stitch him up tonight, then it sounds like he'll be out for a while ... FFS.

Yes, as long as ref says he didn’t see it.
McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:42 - Nov 22 with 4076 viewsbournemouthblue

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:37 - Nov 22 by Deano69

Instant sex change.

Didz was certainly concerned it may fall off :(

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:43 - Nov 22 with 4064 viewsRonFearonsHair

Balls
McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:44 - Nov 22 with 4032 viewsArnieM

What a shocking challenge tha was. How the hell didn't the ref give. Straight Red for that tackle ??

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:53 - Nov 22 with 3942 viewsITFC_Forever

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:38 - Nov 22 by ElderGrizzly

Yes, as long as ref says he didn’t see it.

Not seeing it would be a valid excuse.

However, the useless imbecile that is Keith Stroud clearly did see it as he waved play-on as the ball fell to another Town player (Waghorn I think), who went on a run forward.
When the ball then went dead, he didn’t take any action.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:53 - Nov 22 with 3942 viewsMVBlue

Is that a joke, that tweet?

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:54 - Nov 22 with 3937 viewsstantheman

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 22:44 - Nov 22 by ArnieM

What a shocking challenge tha was. How the hell didn't the ref give. Straight Red for that tackle ??

Because it was that t##t Keith Stroud.
McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 23:00 - Nov 22 with 3882 viewsArnieM

They will have to wash the wound out to prevent infection. Then stitch it up. I wouldn't be surprised if that's Didsy out until Xmas now.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 23:03 - Nov 22 with 3843 viewshampstead_blue

I'm not sure of the rules on this but if the ref states he didn't see it then the retrospective ban comes into play.

It is a classic example of how the video ref should be bought in

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 23:05 - Nov 22 with 3830 viewsITFC_Forever

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 23:03 - Nov 22 by hampstead_blue

I'm not sure of the rules on this but if the ref states he didn't see it then the retrospective ban comes into play.

It is a classic example of how the video ref should be bought in

But he did see it. He waved to play the advantage.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 23:06 - Nov 22 with 3821 viewsSwansea_Blue

Terrible 'challenge'. I was going to agree, yeah how the heck wasn't there at least a yellow. And then saw in the post below it was Keith Stroud, so that pretty much explains it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 23:06 - Nov 22 with 3816 viewsLankHenners

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 23:05 - Nov 22 by ITFC_Forever

But he did see it. He waved to play the advantage.

He saw a foul but possibly not the full thing. Not sure how the linesman didn't see it when it was pretty much right in front of him.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 23:13 - Nov 22 with 3774 viewsNazemariner

The ref could not of seen it or its definitely red. The assistant has to make the call there if you ask me.
McGoldrick having an operation tomorrow on 23:16 - Nov 22 with 3749 viewsHerbivore

Ref was a clown.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024