Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way 22:19 - Nov 22 with 2334 viewswaveneyblue

Absolute cobblers - 8 out of 10 performance tonight - no less
Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 00:00 - Nov 23 with 2274 viewsstantheman

You keep forgetting that it's hip on here to underscore Skuse however he plays.
Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 00:03 - Nov 23 with 2271 viewshorsehollerer

He was terrific tonight, and often further up the pitch than I was expecting.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 00:30 - Nov 23 with 2253 viewsWeirdFishes

I’m not a huge fan but his work rate tonight was second to none. I just wish he’d come and collect the ball from our defenders a bit more.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 00:57 - Nov 23 with 2232 viewsharlingblue

Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 00:03 - Nov 23 by horsehollerer

He was terrific tonight, and often further up the pitch than I was expecting.

Skuse was a revelation tonight, as was Connolly, they look a very good pairing in centre mid. Both got an 8 from me, as did Garner and Waghorn.
Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 01:36 - Nov 23 with 2211 viewsGiveusaWave

Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 00:57 - Nov 23 by harlingblue

Skuse was a revelation tonight, as was Connolly, they look a very good pairing in centre mid. Both got an 8 from me, as did Garner and Waghorn.

Scored 10 on Connolly and Skuse (I am too benign sometimes)....

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 07:08 - Nov 23 with 2158 viewsHoppersblue10

Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 00:57 - Nov 23 by harlingblue

Agree, same 4 players got 8 from me, best I have seen Skuse for an age!

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 07:52 - Nov 23 with 2129 viewsjudespiveyg

Even though I thought they both had decent games, I wouldn't have them as a cm partnership. They're both holding players and aren't natural creators of chances. I feel like Huws should start ahead of one of them now he's fit, although I wouldn't mind nydam starting either.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Skuse - 6.7 in the ratings - No way on 09:40 - Nov 23 with 2088 viewsGeoffSentence

He had a very good game last night. It looked like playing alongside Connolly suited him, Connolly was sitting back which left Skuse free to push on more.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Mach gave him.... on 09:41 - Nov 23 with 2083 viewsBloots

.......-354,967/10

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024