Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? 19:52 - Dec 2 with 6511 viewsSWGF

As the players were going off at the end, MM did his usual shake of everyone's hands and hug of his own players, but Celina really went for a bear-hug from both MM and TC.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 19:54 - Dec 2 with 6461 viewsBackToRussia

He says he's in love with Waghorn! All getting very lefty bumfest.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Rainbow corner flags, innit. (n/t) on 19:54 - Dec 2 with 6455 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 19:55 - Dec 2 with 6466 viewsPJH

Didn't notice that but it was nice that Jonas looked for a nod from Cole Skuse before doing his version of the Chambo fist pump.
Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 19:56 - Dec 2 with 6425 viewsSitfcB

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 19:54 - Dec 2 by BackToRussia

He says he's in love with Waghorn! All getting very lefty bumfest.

Who's not in love with Waghorn?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 19:57 - Dec 2 with 6419 viewsBackToRussia

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 19:56 - Dec 2 by SitfcB

various embittered Rangers fans....
Championship defenders

that is all.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 20:01 - Dec 2 with 6379 viewsfactual_blue

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 19:56 - Dec 2 by SitfcB

The Bentley buttfesters?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:57 - Dec 2 with 6146 viewspatrickswell

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 19:55 - Dec 2 by PJH

Didn't notice that but it was nice that Jonas looked for a nod from Cole Skuse before doing his version of the Chambo fist pump.

Don’t know what happened to my original post, but the same thing happened at the end of the Brentford game.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 0:06]
Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 21:00 - Dec 2 with 6124 viewsRyorry

Love little details like that, they're important! Appreciate you noticing, and posting, cheers

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 21:02 - Dec 2 with 6101 viewsElderGrizzly

He’s even got a fairly original ‘Mickname’ in “Santie”. Must be love
Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 21:14 - Dec 2 with 6034 viewshorsehollerer

It looks like Mick has done a fine job so far in managing Celina - his talent, his confidence/ego, his effectiveness in games. I like that he made him work for his place, just like he did with Lawrence last year. I hope it continues to pay off. Every reason to believe it will.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 21:23 - Dec 2 with 5964 viewstextbackup

most of the championship defensive players

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 21:44 - Dec 2 with 5882 viewsBasuco

Celina was superb covering when Jonas was going forward, his tracking their midfield runners and overlapping fullback was a joy to watch and a far cry from his early season performances. I think it was a very shrewd move by Pep to place him with us (MM & TC) to develop him as a player. His all round game is coming on in leaps and bounds.
Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 21:52 - Dec 2 with 5830 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 21:02 - Dec 2 by ElderGrizzly

He’s even got a fairly original ‘Mickname’ in “Santie”. Must be love

.....it's only a seasonal one.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 22:11 - Dec 2 with 5733 viewsReuser_is_God

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 21:44 - Dec 2 by Basuco

Celina was superb covering when Jonas was going forward, his tracking their midfield runners and overlapping fullback was a joy to watch and a far cry from his early season performances. I think it was a very shrewd move by Pep to place him with us (MM & TC) to develop him as a player. His all round game is coming on in leaps and bounds.

I was similarly impressed by his defensive work against Sheffield Wednesday.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 00:31 - Dec 3 with 5465 viewsSwansea_Blue

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 21:52 - Dec 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

.....it's only a seasonal one.

Maybe it's a Claus in his contract?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 02:46 - Dec 3 with 5359 viewsCurrie10

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 21:14 - Dec 2 by horsehollerer

It looks like Mick has done a fine job so far in managing Celina - his talent, his confidence/ego, his effectiveness in games. I like that he made him work for his place, just like he did with Lawrence last year. I hope it continues to pay off. Every reason to believe it will.

It's almost like * shock - Mick knows what he's doing !?!?

Whether people like Mick or not ( many utterly hate him still ) our end - fair enough.....

However, as a man manager in this league he is right up there.

If he goes this summer coming, will be far harder to replace than a lot seem to think right now......
Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 02:56 - Dec 3 with 5350 viewsharlingblue

Celina is embracing what MM is requiring of him, and is becoming a far better all-round player for himself and as a team player.
Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 11:29 - Dec 3 with 5059 viewsCrawfordsboot

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 00:31 - Dec 3 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe it's a Claus in his contract?

Need to rein him in dear!
Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 11:34 - Dec 3 with 5041 viewsbluewein

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 19:55 - Dec 2 by PJH

Seeing Jonas do it gives me goosebumps.

I really can't explain why I love seeing him do it so much.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 13:44 - Dec 3 with 4928 viewsRyorry

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 11:29 - Dec 3 by Crawfordsboot

Need to rein him in dear!

Your wit sleighs me

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Small thing but anyone notice the Celina/McCarthy embrace at the end? on 14:06 - Dec 3 with 4888 viewsbluelou

Sorry accidentally down voted this post when I meant to give you an uppie.
It's great to see him enjoying himself and both times when Jonas has done the pump he's looked to Skuse for the nod. Lovely stuff.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024